Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel 5 5UCK5

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Channel 5 5UCK5

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    I got the local coverage from the Steelers end, and it was OK, but I could not STAND the announcers!! I'm pretty sure they would all perform various sexual favors for Roethlisberger if given the opportunity.
    [img width=32 height=20]http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif[/img] You notice that too? This state is so up on their 'Steelers'! Wants to make me puke!

Dang Webby I miss those other smilies!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

i saw the game here in nd...they must have used what channel 5 did cuz there was a little channel 5 logo in the corner...anywayz, the camramen sucked and i dont know if it was just on my tv, but it didnt show like the 1st down mark (the yellow line) and whatever. it was definately weird. but oh well.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

Articnv is offline Coach

I had the radio
    aloner was relayign it play by play better then the camera man was doing.
    That sucked.
    Hope they get better crews for regualr season

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    i saw the game here in nd...they must have used what channel 5 did cuz there was a little channel 5 logo in the corner...anywayz, the camramen sucked and i dont know if it was just on my tv, but it didnt show like the 1st down mark (the yellow line) and whatever. it was definately weird. but oh well.
    Yeah i must have had the same thing. It said channel 5 at the top corner but it was on channel 10 ABC for me. and yes the coverage was bad, but i remember the picture quality of last years preseason games being bad too. It will be much better for regular season dont worry.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

.. u know.. it's hard for me to sympathize a lot as u all WATCHED it.

i was soooo pumped with the streamingtv thing.. and it didn't even provide video!!! anyknow know why?
    it was an audio stream instead of vid.. and the other games were all video!!!

was upsetting to say the least.. but it was a few seconds ahead of the broadcast there in the states so i got to laugh at my dad a bit as i told him what was about to happen.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"digital420" wrote:
    .. u know.. it's hard for me to sympathize a lot as u all WATCHED it.

i was soooo pumped with the streamingtv thing.. and it didn't even provide video!!! anyknow know why?
    it was an audio stream instead of vid.. and the other games were all video!!!

was upsetting to say the least.. [b]but it was a few seconds ahead of the broadcast there in the states[b] so i got to laugh at my dad a bit as i told him what was about to happen.

DiGiTaL
    No wonder there was no video! And your complaining?
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

TeamSoftware is offline Rookie

The announcers were bad. There were several times where they were waiting for the official call and I was sitting there thinking, it was this or that. For example when the Vikings got flagged for to many men on the field, I could clearly see the 12th person running off while another players was trying to call time out. Yet the announcers seemed clueless.

Top_Speed is offline Starter

Camara lag on moving downfield pass plays, I think a few of the camara guys were hung-over.

Where's Brian Baldinger and Curt Menify (spelling?). Those 2 were pretty good.

--Speed
    Home Sweet Dome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12