Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    donjen95 is offline Rookie

Re: Changes Next year?

runningback, runningback, runningback, runningback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need a consistant KICKER!!!!!!!

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "napo58" wrote:
    I just want to see EJ and Napo play.
    As far as Napo, they don't televise the Practice Squad games.

Newmania has his spot locked-up.
    True dat Ultra, and I like the "Newmania" term, it has a nice ring to it!!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Brian Williams is playing his ass off, trade Smoot for a safety since Chavous is getting pretty old. Possibly to Arizona in a package deal with Bennett, and Get Adrian Wilson and a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Or we could trade Smoot somewhere else, for a tackle or another first round pick, to get a tackle, whether it be Marcus McNeil or Winston Justice (I know that D'Brickishaw Ferguson will be gone for sure). Then we draft Michael Huff out of Texas or Jimmy Williams, who probably won't drop to us. Both of these guys are corners but are projected as S/CB. So we can have eithe of them play SS for us, that will give us the best Safety Tandem in the league, two great ballhawks in Huff and Sharper. Or A bigger hitter like Williams and Sharper.

I know we've only had Smoot for a year, and he's hardly played for us, but I don't care, Brian Williams has stepped his game up tremendously and deserves the starting spot.

Next year we also get Udeze back, which will give us a ridiculous D-line, along with the best secondary. The only weakness is the thing connecting the line and secondary. We have very young, athletic and talented LBs but, they are undisciplined, miss tackles, and pretty bad in coverage. I think it's time for a new Linebackers coach.

That's it for defense.

As for the offense, I've heard all sorts of nonsense about us trading Daunte, its bullshit, so don't listen to that. Other rumors I have heard involve Linehand being fired from Miami, so we get him back. Get Daunte back and Birk back, and the offense is everything it used to be, minus Randy Moss.

Our defense as it is right now started to gel really great at the midway point of this season. Our offense still needs help, which is why I suggested drafting or trading for a tackle, and bringing back Linehan. Culpepper and Birk were the leaders of our offense, and having them hurt really screwed us up badly, so havingthose two healthy will give us a huge boost of offense. Plus with the line healthy and rebuffed, there will be lanes for Mewelde Moore and Michael Bennett (assuming theres no trade). Give either of those two space to do their thing, and we can really set up the play action. With our speed at wide reciever, our playaction game would be unbelievable.

I have an even better feeling for the 06 season than I did this year.

SKOL!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    I have an even better feeling for the 06 season than I did this year.
    What a conicidence...I say that every year! :wink:

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Everyone wants a running back! I remember in the draft last year wewre were all yelling that we didn't need Fason. Why do we need another running back a lot of you said.
    So next year we got MeMo, Bennett, Fason, and probably Smith. How many more do you want for crying out loud? All four of those guys would be wanted by other teams right now. We're loaded at running back. We just need a line to open some holes for them.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

i think our linebacker spot is fine....or major improvement areas are rb and we need to start developing some safties because our safties might not have much gas left...

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I want a new running back because Bennett will be gone, Moe will retire, Fason is taking over for Moe, Moore cannot carry the load for 20 times every week, and we won't be bringing Smith back. I also think we are fine with the O-line the guys will get more experience and we should keep Fowler and Fonoti so we have no real depth problems.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

ok, o line healthy= good. However, we want onterrio,micahel,fason and memo all together. and adimchinobe dude. THis is how it would go guys. If we have money, why not keep all of them!!!! All have a special talent guys, I think with everyone healthy and improved play at lb, we could very well off be the most talented team in the nfl!!

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

I hope we can get linehan back, dump loney he is a joke.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast