Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Changes Next year?

Napo our o-line will be better next year.. So don't worry bout that..

We aren't gonna clean house on our coaching staff.. So quit saying that..

Didn't Cowart take a pay cut when he came here anyway? If we wants to stay which I think he will he is gonna take a pay cut.. And 31 isn't too old expecially when you are playing like he is.. He has a good 2-3 years I would say.. he is a good mentor for the younger guys also

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

dude, can we atleast get loney out of here and get a real oc?

I just want to see EJ and Napo play.

i cant wait to see kenechi udeze at full speed. This guy is a beast. Him and Erasmus could be the best de tandem in 2-3 years.

SamDawg84 Guest

good idea to get loney out but i dont know if that will happen that would be a good idea though

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"napo58" wrote:
    i cant wait to see kenechi udeze at full speed. This guy is a beast. Him and Erasmus could be the best de tandem in 2-3 years.
    Have you payed any attention to Darrion Scott this year he will continue to be the starter next year and Udeze is probably the odd man out.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"napo58" wrote:
    You're crazy, dude! We won't be seeing much of Napo as long as we have a healthy Newman and Cowart. Those two have been playing great, and Cowart is NOT too old. If you watch him play he's very smart and doesn't really put himself in bad positions where he could get hurt (like standing around near a pile). I do agree that Erasmus and Udeze should be scary when both are healthy, along with the Williams brothers it could be a GREAT D line.

loney will be gone he is in his last yr. I think kenechi uis more talented than Scott and has more upside, but i think both will be good. Our interior linemen will be better,

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"napo58" wrote:
    guys, just remember, that if tice and crew are gone, we will probably have a new scheme on defense, so ....
    Tice will be back next year for sure. Same with Cottrell and most of our other coaching staff.

Guruzen is offline Starter

OMG where do I start????

"napo58" wrote:
    I think we need to look at right tackle next year. Sam Cowart will probably be gone since he will be 31, and I think EJ will become a great mlb next year. On the outside, Dontarrious Thomas and Napoleon harris should start, but if they arent doing well, I think a lb like ahmad brooks should be taken. We might cut ties with Lance Johnstone because he will be 33, but is still a heck of a player, so a pass rushing de will be looked at. Chavous is in the last year of his contract, so Im not sure what will be happened to him.
    Cowart has the leadership to keep the defense together. EJ has speed but not much else... he couldn't even spell his own name. Napoleon Harris is a B-U-S-T! Yes, he was the projected starter and slipped so far he may not even make the team next year. Lance Johnstone is our best pass rusher so why would we want to dump him?

"napo58" wrote:
    we should cut ties with Rosenthal, Withrow, Goldberg and Liwenski and get some better backup linemen. I don't know what will be the deal with our rb's. Any of them can get it done once we get an o line. I really think Benett will want to start somewhere else. If he does, he will get the last laugh with his 9.91 speed.
    I know the O-line has been disappointing and Lewinski and Rosenthal I can see us cutting, but Withrow is young and Goldberg is our 2nd round draft pick! Why not cut Troy Williamson while we're at it since he hasn't done much??

"napo58" wrote:
    We need to sign K rob and Burleson back, and our receivers are pretty good. I think Sauce is a fb, not a tight end. We need a deep threat tight end because wiggins doesnt scare anyone. Wiggs would be a good second tight end, but he can't strech the middle of our field.
    Sauce is a hybrid which means he's both. Wiggins has been our best receiving TE for years and is solid in the middle. If you want to stretch the field, that's what WR's are for.

Next year we definitely need to bolster that O-line but I disagree with letting half of them go. I can see a first round pick and maybe a big FA pickup going there. Our RB lineup should also get some attention with Moe probably done and the possibility that Bennett and Smith may not be back.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"napo58" wrote:
    As far as Napo, they don't televise the Practice Squad games.

Newmania has his spot locked-up.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast