Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Changes Next year?

Idk about you guys, but I really think Mike Tice needs to go, along with everyone on the coaching staff. Tice is a great guy, but he is never going to get us to the superbowl. We need a coach with a higher iq and more intellectual. I was thinking of someone like Tim Lewis, Al Saunders or even Brad Childress? Some other names could be Ron Rivera and Jim Johnson.

I think we need to look at right tackle next year. Sam Cowart will probably be gone since he will be 31, and I think EJ will become a great mlb next year. On the outside, Dontarrious Thomas and Napoleon harris should start, but if they arent doing well, I think a lb like ahmad brooks should be taken. We might cut ties with Lance Johnstone because he will be 33, but is still a heck of a player, so a pass rushing de will be looked at. Chavous is in the last year of his contract, so Im not sure what will be happened to him.

we should cut ties with Rosenthal, Withrow, Goldberg and Liwenski and get some better backup linemen. I don't know what will be the deal with our rb's. Any of them can get it done once we get an o line. I really think Benett will want to start somewhere else. If he does, he will get the last laugh with his 9.91 speed.

how about Brian Williams?? The guy is a stud, but i dont think he will want to be nickle back next year. Hopefully he can stay, but i wish this kid luck if he leaves. He is definitely pro bowl caliber.

We need to sign K rob and Burleson back, and our receivers are pretty good. I think Sauce is a fb, not a tight end. We need a deep threat tight end because wiggins doesnt scare anyone. Wiggs would be a good second tight end, but he can't strech the middle of our field.

Anything else??

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Changes Next year?

Cowart will return hes got atleast 2 years left in em. I think Lance will as well.

as far as the line goes...thier young, and the return of papa birk will help out alot.

Our main area of improvement without a doubt is the RB, and LB spot.

We've allowed 10 TE TD's this year, we need to draft a beast of a LB and get a RB in the draft or FA.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

cowart had a 1 year deal, and i think the coaches want to move ej to mlb. weve improved a hell of alot in te coverages over the past weeks. I think our rbs are set.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I think we should re-sign Cowart and Newman so we don't need a linebacker too badly maybe a guy to learn under Cowart as Rod Davis is a good special teams player but not a starting LB. Our O-line is young and needs experience and Birk to help it out. I think we should keep as much of our starting defense as possible and get a solid RB as no one we have can handle 20 carries every week.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

onterrio is coming back and ej henderson is going to move to the middle next year. Newman and Cowart I beleive will be gone if Ted Cottrell is gone. I think we could pick up maybe Julian Peterson or Levar Arrington next year on the outside if they are let go.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

No way are Cowart and Newman leaving!! Newman is our best LB.. And Cowart has been stepping up hardcore latley.. We need to look into get a RB and LB.. AJ Hawk or Lendale or Maroney for the draft.. Julian Peterson.. Jamal Lewis.. Shaun.. Edge.. Etc for trades and FA's..

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

What RB? The only one I can think of is the guy out of Minnesota. I think it's safe to say we need a better o-line.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think our o-line will be better next year.. Birk coming back helps ALOTTTT... Fonoti back maybe he will be good.. Herrera is becoming a beast.. MJ will be back and have about a year under his belt.. We need a RB and LB

guys, cowart is good and all, but he will be 31 and would want a long term contract. He is getting slower, and I beleive EJ is the mlb of the future. I think maybe we could look at Julian Peterson or Arrington to go along with Henderson and Newman/Harris. We don't need any rb in the draft/free agency. We just need our o line fixed.

guys, just remember, that if tice and crew are gone, we will probably have a new scheme on defense, so ....

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast