Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

A Challenge To All Season Ticket Holders:

Resist the urge to sell your Packers tickets to the gas sniffing trailer trash across the river (no offense to Vike's fans over there). I know they're easy prey for a big payoff, but don't give up our home field advantage no matter what the cost !!

Additionally, get to know the other Season Ticket Holders around you, and if fans of the opposing team ends up in their seats, let them have it the next time you see them.

Regards,

Your Conscience

:wav:
    :wav:

CHEER LOUDLY AND OFTEN

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Anyone want to sell me tickets for the Dec. 24 game?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA... I get first dibs Los :P

Come ooooonnnnnnnnnn, tried....I asked first!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

are you all kidding? it is a rule with my group, no seling your pack tickets period, i got offered 100 a pop for them last year, even though we lost i do not regret my decision, none are for sale, sorry everybody.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Anyone want to sell me tickets for the Dec. 24 game?
    A lot of Viking and Packer fans will be selling their tickets for that game. I know the NFL did it for TV ratings but it really sucks for those who can't make it because it is on Christmas Eve. The Vikings ticket office stated that I have a great chance of getting season tickets for this season. It really bites that I may not be able to make it to the 'dome for that one because of it being 24DEC.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Just curious CVGVIKE. You're in Kentucky. Would you fly in for the games?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

10 of my buddies and I are trying to get tickets to that game, I don't care if it's the damn nose bleed sections, I want to go. The pack-vike game in '98 was so loud and awesome I have to get back to another one of those rivalry games. Plus, there is no way in hell I am going to be in Wisconny for that game, win or lose I will lose out. We win, I am happy as hell and smiling the rest of the year (calendar year that is), but then my girlfriend and her whole family will be pissed and Christmas will suck!! We lose, I am pissed the rest of the year (football season) and it ruins my Christmas and the fact that my girlfriends whole family will be happy as hell! Can I hope for a tie? Screw that, we better kick there @sses!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Actually, no shot of me going on Christmas Eve...too much family stuff planned, and I'll be in another bordering state beginning with "M" that day.

However, acquiring tickets to the Minn/GB game at Lambeau will be a goal of mine. It's a "Gold" ticket package, so it will be harder to get, and all of my usual sources are "Green" package owners.

If you come across some Lambeau tix, feel free to sell back to this Packer fan.

Edit: Just checked eBay. Pairs of tickets to the game in Lambeau are selling for between $370-$480.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Sorry to say, fellow season ticket holders, but I'm an eBay pimp. I can only go to a couple of games a year, I sell the rest on eBay (or however I can) to recoup as much money as I can toward my season ticket cost. And since you can never get anything close to face value for those damned preseason games, I count on getting whatever the market will bear for the rest. The first four seasons I've had my tickets, the ones I sold completely paid for my season tickets. In essence, I get tickets to a game or two for free. That's America, my friend!

I'd be more than happy to sell my Pack tickets to a Viking fan, if they are willing to pay the godawful prices that they will bring. I'm up in the nosebleed section (not limited view though, good seats in my opinion), and when I've sold the Packer tickets I've gotten in the neighborhood of $180-$200 for the pair. If a Vikings fan will pay me that much for them, I'll gladly sell them to a fellow fan. I know I can't make the Christmas Eve game this year, so they will be up for sale. In fact, I'll probably try to package the Cardinals preseason game with them to maximize what I can get and avoid having to "give away" those preseason tix.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast