Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: Chad Greenway Playing At Pro Bowl Level

PurpleGator wrote:
    Chad Greenway is a big republican. He was wearing the elephant logo in one of his recent interviews. Very interesting....
    What does that have to do with his play?

WTFPOST
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Greenway Leading The Way For Vikings Defense

Greenway is leading all NFL players in solo tackles.

This dude is on his way to the Pro Bowl!
    (Might as well start talking about Pro Bowl because we all now that's the only Bowl the Vikings will be attending this season)

Will be interesting to see how many players gets in this time. The Vikings have dominated the voting for the last couple of years.

NFL defensive players statistics.

Note: I found a mistake in Greenway's statistics! He should be credited for at least one pass deflected. I think it was against the Cardinals that Greenway made an interception, but it was later ruled an incomplete pass after a review.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Makes you ask, WTF, when it comes to what this organization is doing with respect to contracts.

We sit here and hack on the coaching staff cause the players aren't producing on the field, when IMHO, we should be hacking on the FO Pukes, mostly Bryzcheapski, for not having players like Rice, Greenway, TJ, Edwards under long term deals going into this year.

One thing though, Chad has risen above all the ones I've mentioned above. Atleast he's still out there grinding at a level you would expect.

Hard to tell about TJ and possibly Ray, but Rice has officially gotten relegated to Marrdro's Shit List.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Marrdro wrote:
    Makes you ask, WTF, when it comes to what this organization is doing with respect to contracts.

We sit here and hack on the coaching staff cause the players aren't producing on the field, when IMHO, we should be hacking on the FO Pukes, mostly Bryzcheapski, for not having players like Rice, Greenway, TJ, Edwards under long term deals going into this year.

One thing though, Chad has risen above all the ones I've mentioned above. Atleast he's still out there grinding at a level you would expect.

Hard to tell about TJ and possibly Ray, but Rice has officially gotten relegated to Marrdro's Shit List.
    It's tough though without a cba in place(kinda like taking out a loan with out knowing the interest rate or when it has to be paid back, yes you need to fix the roof but it's risky.
    I do think alot of players are upset about not getting paid where in past years they would have but those are the breaks.
    I also wonder if the fact that Brad Childress and Brett Favre got big paydays isn't a sore spot in the locker room.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

It's tough though without a cba in place(kinda like taking out a loan with out knowing the interest rate or when it has to be paid back, yes you need to fix the roof but it's risky.
    I do think alot of players are upset about not getting paid where in past years they would have but those are the breaks.
    I also wonder if the fact that Brad Childress and Brett Favre got big paydays isn't a sore spot in the locker room.
    I actually typed that last sentence in my post and elected to delete it.

Glad you put it back in.

I actually think that our problem this year is directly tied to who is getting paid and who isn't, especially when you look at who is producing and who isn't.

In the end, I believe the fallout from this year will be that we will see the Chiller get fired, when in fact, almost all of our problems this year can be tied to the lack of urgency from our FO pukes with respect to contract signings/extensions for players who got one and for the ones that didn't.

One thing to consider in all of this is not so much will the owner reward players, but can he when you look at his efforts to improve the teams income.

Ultimately, I am 100% convinced our issues this year are contract driven and those issues are directly tied with the lack of support for a new stadium. To offset that deficiency the staff has tried to bring in "Big time" names as a draw for the fans, and that has backfired both on the field and off (I.e Rice/Edwards etc)

What I can't believe, is that we haven't seen something out there (a leak perhaps) that the Wilf Ownership group isn't talking to another community in that regard. My guess, if we don't see something change in that lane in the next 3 or 4 months, we will see those rumors start.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Update On Greenway's Pro Bowl Run:
    Greenway Still Continues To Play At Pro Bowl Level

Chad Greenway is receiving a lot of love from Vikings.com this season. I think this is the third article about the same thing, except with updated stats and new quotes from the coaches.

Head Coach Leslie Frazier sure is happy to have him on the team.
    “He’s such a hard worker and a guy who is so passionate about football,” Frazier explained. “He loves the game. Chad is one of those guys you wouldn’t mind having 53 of. He loves the game and he works extremely hard and on top of that he’s talented. You combine that, you’ve got a pretty good football player and he’s having a great year.”
    Wow! A whole team consisting of only Greenways... That would have been fun to watch. :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12