IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Cedric Griffin Picture....

Whats up guys??... I am a Vikings fan in Arizona... I have been a memeber of this site for a while now, but dont post too much. I like to see what my fellow Viking fans have to think though. I will be posting more this year for sure! I wanna start off my 1st post with letting you guys check out this picture.......is it just me or does it look like Cedric Griffin is missing a finger on his right hand??? haha maybe thats why he couldn't knock the damn pass down!

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/d_bowe_070923_IA.jpg[/img]

*SKOL!*

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Cedric Griffin Picture....

No, the finger in between his pinky and his middle finger is stretched back in a weird way by Bowe's hand.

Nice picture! It is also true to scale. Cedric is 4'3 and the reciever is 6'4. Cedric is also actually a "simpsons" character on loan to the "Vikes for the season ;D
    Tuco the world.....

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    No, the finger in between his pinky and his middle finger is stretched back in a weird way by Bowe's hand.
    Haha I wasnt actually saying he was missing a finger, but it sure does look funny at the angle the picture was taken. Come on man i'm looking for all the excuses I can besides the fact that Cedric is a lot shorter than Bowe. I think he would have knocked the pass down but he slipped when he was trying to turn around which made his jump not as high as it could have been. Owell hopefull he can get it back next week and pick FaVre.

*SKOL!*

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

He's gotta make that play, knock the ball away or grab the player, just don't let him come down with it. We've seen 2 weeks in a row no that it is a game of inches.
    :'(

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    He's gotta make that play, knock the ball away or grab the player, just don't let him come down with it. We've seen 2 weeks in a row no that it is a game of inches.
    :'(
    So true, so true, and poor ceddy is giving up about 24 of 'em ,inches that is ;D
    Tuco the world.....