Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: CC Says Vikes go "at least 11-5"

The link doesn't work for me!!!!
    :'(
    I wanna see it!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Ok saw it....I love CC.
    Gosh wouldn't that be amazing if he was right?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

I don't see us going 3-0 but 2-1 we may. I think the Skins' are going to struggle through the start of the season due to a new system on offense, that and Brunell isn't too carefull with the football as he once was. That game is up in the air it could go either way.

The Bears as well they are start Rex Grossman, if we get pressure on him early our Secondary will have a field day and give our offense the ball to manage the game. Also the Panthers sure they whipped our butt last year but we are MUCH better than we were last year, we still probably have a better chance of losing than winning but it's better than last year.

That's my opinion, I think we go either 9-7 or 10-6 this year.

sodaknick is offline Starter

After seeing the game tonight (though I know preseason can be deceiving) that defense may make CC's prediction come true. The running game needs some work, but the offense, as a whole, looked pretty good. Remember, the Vikes were playing a [b]very[b] stout defense.

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

I'm uppin my ante...14-5 and another shot in the NFC Title game! Maybe I'm a bit giddy, but I figure I am owed games from previous seasons...and, sometimes, when the exuberance of a new system, new coach and players believing come to critical mass...the Big Mo takes over!

sodaknick is offline Starter

"HornedHat" wrote:
    I'm uppin my ante...14-5 and another shot in the NFC Title game! Maybe I'm a bit giddy, but I figure I am owed games from previous seasons...and, sometimes, when the exuberance of a new system, new coach and players believing come to critical mass...the Big Mo takes over!
    I think "Big Mo" has sucked large part of your brain out. I am looking forward to a good season, but let's all keep a little perspective... on second thought... GO VIKES!! SUPERBOWL BOUND, BABY!!! (Man, that does feel good.)

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

yea.. thats right..

it does feel good to be optomistic, especially after a performance i read about like tonight... you deserve to feel optomistic
    i m better than you, so just give up...

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

"sodaknick" wrote:
    "HornedHat" wrote:
    I think "Big Mo" has sucked large part of your brain out. I am looking forward to a good season, but let's all keep a little perspective... on second thought... GO VIKES!! SUPERBOWL BOUND, BABY!!! (Man, that does feel good.)
    ;D
    I do not eat brains!
    Especially those of a person who could be construed as "challenged!"
    :P

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

Exuberance is what I mean. with the sport going the way it has the last few years, a team can go from the middle to the top. Why not the Vikes? Just some luck and momentum. I wouldn't go out and bet the farm on it; but, if the thing breaks right? I think I'll put $50 on em to win it all. Of course, I put $50 on em every year. This year, its 30-1 on the Vikes winning it all. And I'm $50 lighter already!

Prophet Guest

Wow.
    It appeared to me that the D has come along nicely.
    An anomoly?
    I don't think so.
    It's so refreshing to see the D team be the stars instead of the O...or a few people on the O.
    The special teams tightened up a lot too.
    Anything could happen, my homerism increased by a few degrees last night.
    Tough team.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast