Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Cautionary note:

This is from ESPN page 2...

Cautionary note: After last Monday night, Mike Tice is one more stinker away from officially moving into the Anti-Belichick Club, right there with Martz, Wannstedt, Haslett and whatever teams Norv Turner and Dennis Erickson happen to be coaching. You just don't walk away from those Vikings games thinking, "Man, that team is running on all cylinders." There's also a classic moment on "Inside the NFL" with Moss and Culpepper sulking on the sidelines at the end of the Philly game, both glancing at the coach with one of those "Dumb mothaf-----!" looks on their faces. High comedy. I don't see this ending well.

Thought you all would enjoy that...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Cautionary note:

Thats probably how your team was looking at Favre after last week's stellar performance.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Cautionary note:

favre is the greastest vikings fans like us should not speak his name j/k

he has not as looked good as he looked last week since the rams playoff game or was that the eagle game after this week he will say his thumb will be hurt that is packer fans excuse for 100 of his ints
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Cautionary note:

Hey, packmaam, just remember that Belicheck was once in the Anti-Belicheck Club himself. He didn't start out as the so-called genius that he is considered to be now (see: his stint with the Browns) . Let's promote his underrated coordinators to head coaching posts and then see if he can still do it by himself. Remember, the Vikes lost Billick (after having to put up with his horrid learning curve) and their was an immediate dropoff in the Vikings performance.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Cautionary note:

I didn't write it.. don't shoot the messanger, even if the message is true and you don't like it. True is, many many posts on this very site have said the same thing

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Cautionary note:

I am not shooting the messinger, just stating that the sportswriters have very short memories (not to mention many other shortcomings that they may have). Point is, Tice is still a first time HC and even the HCs that are considered top echelon HCs started somewhere. I think that all things considered, Tice is doing a great job personnel wise and will continue to mature as a game day coach. Just look at all of the retreads that continue to get HC jobs, but have worse track records than Tice does. For instance, look at Norv Turner, Dave Wannstedt, and Herm Edwards. They haven't done sh*t, but they still have jobs. Tice will be a good HC in this league, I just want it to be for the Vikes, not some other team. I rooted for Belicheck when he was the Browns coach (I liked the Browns some back then), but I can't root for the Patsies so I don't root for Belicheck to succeed this year.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Cautionary note:

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I didn't write it.. don't shoot the messanger, even if the message is true and you don't like it. True is, many many posts on this very site have said the same thing

same here buddy found this for packmann

Will Brett Favre rebound from the shocking Week 2 loss to Chicago and overcome his "dome phobia" to win his much-anticipated quarterbacking duel with Peyton Manning?

If he doesn't fall into the reckless mode he occasionally enters when the urge to constantly make big plays gets the better of him.

After an efficient season-opening performance in Carolina, Favre was a different quarterback against the Bears, throwing two interceptions and completing only 24 of 42 passes. He also has been terrible in domes. Since 2001, Favre has won only three of his last nine indoor starts, and in most of those games he has taken unnecessary risks while making poor decisions.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Cautionary note:

Hey pudge- if youve been here all week, ive never predicted the Pack to win this week.. so what yoru saying makes no sense to me

Cautionary note:

dont shoot the messeger i was just post this because this is the post of what other people think

like the page 2 guy or nfl.com guy

Cautionary note:

W L T Playoffs (none)
    | 2001 min | 0 1 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2002 min | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2003 min | 9 7 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2004 min | 1 1 0 | 0 0 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | TOTALS | 16 19 0 | 0 0

HARDLY a sucessful career, considering he's has Moss and Culpepper (who some here seem to think is some sort of football god)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast