vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Carter: Opinions about Favre don't matter

Carter: Opinions about Favre don't matter

But heres Cris's

"OTAs and all that stuff, they are overrated. Itís really hard to decide if youíre going to play this game, like how long you are going to play? There is a strategy for how to get in this league, there ainít no strategy how to get out. Ö Heís one of the rarest of rares in a rare group. That he can still at this age, play at a level that we saw him play 15 years ago ...Ē

Asked about when Favre might show up for training camp, Carter said "What difference does it make to you?" Told "none" by the reporter, Carter said, "Why doesn't somebody write that?
    Do you think somebody is going to teach him something new at Mankato?
    I was Kinda hoping he could help teach Chilly some stuff and maybe some of the rookies :huh:

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Carter: Opinions about Favre don't matter

vikinggreg wrote:
    I was Kinda hoping he could help teach Chilly some stuff and maybe some of the rookies :huh:
    Two things....

a. CC is dead to me. He has really taken on the "Media Role" when it comes to spinning things to get attention.

b. Coaches coach. Players play. TJ will get the team ready for the Noodle just like he did last year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Carter: Opinions about Favre don't matter

Marrdro wrote:
    vikinggreg wrote:
    Two things....

a. CC is dead to me. He has really taken on the "Media Role" when it comes to spinning things to get attention.

b. Coaches coach. Players play. TJ will get the team ready for the Noodle just like he did last year.
    Yup...the nice thing about Jackson warming them up for Favre is that AP gets into a good handoff rhythm and has fewer fumbles....oh....wait....

...umm...

...well, at least the Receivers have less wear on their hands....cuz Jackson won't be throwing it anywhere near them most of the time...

Caine