Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Ranger is offline Coach

Carolina vs. Minnesota post-game

Might as well start it after that last Panther touchdown.

So...I suppose we know why the front office was so excited about getting Freeman into purple.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    might as well start it after that last panther touchdown.

So...i suppose we know why the front office was so excited about getting freeman into purple.
    fire frasier and his entire staff. The only reason he ever got one interview anywhere was because of the rooney rule

the wilfs are crooked morons that know zippo about football and running a team

I'm excited to get the entire coaching staff out of purple. They are imbeciles. Same stupid looks on their faces game in, game out. No adjustments, fire, or intensity.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Did we have two weeks or two minutes to prepare for this game?
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Put a fork in Frazier and his minions. Another complete team fail.

I suspect we will focus on the QB performance throughout the week and hope that Freeman can miraculously come in and heal what ails us, but it should be obvious to everyone by now are problems are much bigger than the QB position.

Sorry Caine, but firing Zygi is not an option, unless the courts take care of it for us. The coaches on the other hand should start hitting night courses in welding or electronics repair cause they sure as shit don't belong in the NFL especially Frazier and Williams.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Well its official now. We are the cellar of the NFC north. And we will be lucky to be rated #30 in the ESPN power ratings. With 4 min left AP has 10 carries for 62 yds. How is it that the NFL MVP from last year only gets the ball handed to him 10 times??????

WWBGD

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Did we have two weeks or two minutes to prepare for this game?
    Frazier has never won a game coming out of the bye week. Only coaches that understand the game benefit from the extra time.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Might as well start it after that last Panther touchdown.

So...I suppose we know why the front office was so excited about getting Freeman into purple.
    For sure. Carolina has a good defense, but, we made them look like the second coming of the Steel Curtain.

And, there is no defense in Minnesota.

Best case scenario is that Freeman is good enough to go forward with and back to the drawing board with new coaches.

That was among the bottom 10 games I can remember...and I've seen every game for 40 years.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    I hope all these fans sitting in the dome right now that actually cheered a 5 yard penalty against the Panthers who are up 32 with a minute left are just too drunk to move.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Put a fork in Frazier and his minions. Another complete team fail.

I suspect we will focus on the QB performance throughout the week and hope that Freeman can miraculously come in and heal what ails us, but it should be obvious to everyone by now are problems are much bigger than the QB position.

Sorry Caine, but firing Zygi is not an option, unless the courts take care of it for us. The coaches on the other hand should start hitting night courses in welding or electronics repair cause they sure as shit don't belong in the NFL especially Frazier and Williams.
    The thing is, it looks like the Vikings will have a top 5 pick in the draft, but Spielman will resign Freeman and not take a QB. Need to clean out the entire closet and send Spielman to the curb with Frazier and staff.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast