Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikez06 is offline Starter

carolina or st louis only has to lose once

man were almost garunteed a playoff spot... st louis or carolina have to both win out to eve have a chance..... plus the rams play the eagles on monday nite... were almot garunteed.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: carolina or st louis only has to lose once

"vikez06" wrote:
    man were almost garunteed a playoff spot... st louis or carolina have to both win out to eve have a chance..... plus the rams play the eagles on monday nite... were almot garunteed.
    I see the Eagles resting everyone for the last two games. Why get another player hurt like T.O. when the games are meaningless since they clinched home field.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

don't we still need to beat washington?
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

There are a lot of possibilities for us to "back into" the playoffs. To be honest, if we can't beat Washington, and put ourselves in, I don't want to go. I believe we'll beat Washington and be the number 5 seed, then go to Carolina for the first round.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    There are a lot of possibilities for us to "back into" the playoffs. To be honest, if we can't beat Washington, and put ourselves in, I don't want to go. I believe we'll beat Washington and be the number 5 seed, then go to Carolina for the first round.
    Wouldn't the #5 seed mean that we play the # 4 seed (I assume that to be Seattle)? :scratch:

If we lost next week (God forbid), then we would possibly (unless both the Rams and the Panthers passed us in the standings) be the #6 seed (in which case, I assume that we would play the Pack at Lamblow)?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You're right :scratch: , 6 plays at 3, and 5 plays at 4. I meant us (5) playing at Seattle or Carolina (4), whoever wins that division.

Altough Ya know, the more I think about it, Lamboo wouldn't be terrible to play at. The FudgePack aren't that much better than us, and it's unlikely they'd beat us 3 times in one season.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    You're right, 6 plays at 3, and 5 plays at 4. I meant us (5) playing at Seattle or Carolina (4), whoever wins that division.

Ya know, the more I think about it Lamboo wouldn't be terrible to play at. The FudgePack aren't that much better than us, and it's unlikely they'd beat us 3 times in one season.
    Carolina can't win the West...it would have to be Seattle or the Rams...I'm betting on Seattle. If Carolina gets in at all, they will most probably play the Pack (if we are #5).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Can I just erase these posts? It's late, and I'm confused. :?

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Re: carolina or st louis only has to lose once

"vikez06" wrote:
    backing into the playoffs is really nothing to get all excited about :roll:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

GBMiah is offline Rookie

I thought 1st seed played 6th - 2nd played 5th - and 3rd played 4th and so on?
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast