Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carolina

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

Carolina

The way that team is playing right now, I think that carolina will go into lambeu and hand it to the pack... they aren't that good (neither are we) and the panthers are a damn good football team all of the sudden (without very much talent on offense and a ton of key injuries).
    I think we should call the panters and see if they wanna swap coaches, strait up.... and if they put up a fuss then they can have red and all his money too :wink:

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Re: Carolina

"CrazyAtMSU" wrote:
    The way that team is playing right now, I think that carolina will go into lambeu and hand it to the pack... they aren't that good (neither are we) and the panthers are a damn good football team all of the sudden (without very much talent on offense and a ton of key injuries).
    I think we should call the panters and see if they wanna swap coaches, strait up.... and if they put up a fuss then they can have red and all his money too :wink:
    You are talking about a team that we absolutely physically dominated in week 1. And they were as healthy as they're gonna get. They had Steve Smith, Deshaun Foster and Stephen Davis. Yea, they might be playing hot football, but have you seen the teams they have played down this stretch? Their winning streak has come against San Francisco, Arizona, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and an absolute battered Rams team. Then to lose to Atlanta.

I think you guys are wishful thinkers if you believe the Panthers will come to Lambeau and beat the Pack.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Mossville is offline Starter

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    "CrazyAtMSU" wrote:
    You are talking about a team that we absolutely physically dominated in week 1. And they were as healthy as they're gonna get. They had Steve Smith, Deshaun Foster and Stephen Davis. Yea, they might be playing hot football, but have you seen the teams they have played down this stretch? Their winning streak has come against San Francisco, Arizona, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and an absolute battered Rams team. Then to lose to Atlanta.

I think you guys are wishful thinkers if you believe the Panthers will come to Lambeau and beat the Pack.
    way to make a point on why GB will not make it out of the NFC. you packers will have wishfull thinking that you can even play with Philly. No TO, doesnt matter....TO doenst play D. Last year Philly opened up against TB on Monday night, got destroyed, and ended up playing hot football down the stretch and beat your Packers....4th and 26. Week 1 results dont meen shit in the playoffs

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Carolina

Actually, I think Panthers will lose to Bucks today. We'll see.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    "CrazyAtMSU" wrote:

Don't be so sure, JWalk, don't be so sure.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    "CrazyAtMSU" wrote:

The Panthers will beat the Packers at home!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    "CrazyAtMSU" wrote:

The Panthers will beat the Packers at home!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Carolina

Never underestimate the Packers. The Packers were "underdogs" coming into Friday's game against the Vikings. They, however, won the game, regardless of their horrid defense. It's any given Sunday, lads. Anything can happen. The Packers can win in the playoffs, just as they have done nine times thus far this season. It can happen.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Carolina

I am so worried now that you guys predicted this. You guys are always right on with your predictions.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Carolina

Well, one things for sure, this panthers team is a different team 15 weeks later. There playing way better football.

I could see them giving the packers some problems, they lead the league in INT's and they have a DLine that can get after Favre. They dont have a GREAT offense but anyone is great against the packers defense. It would be a good game and probably have a closer outcome than the one in week 1 on MNF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast