Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Carey a possibilty?

Picking up a franchis LT to protect your franchise QB is alot different than picking up a pseudo Guard in the first. Unless there is absolutely nobody on defense worth picking I would rather address our weakness with a great player than our strength.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Carey a possibilty?

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Picking up a franchis LT to protect your franchise QB is alot different than picking up a pseudo Guard in the first. Unless there is absolutely nobody on defense worth picking I would rather address our weakness with a great player than our strength.
    thanks stalion. that's what i was tryin to say.it's a well known fact that you can get just as good a guard in the 3rd round as in the 1st. we're good on the line for this year. get a developmental guy in the third :study: knowledge is power...lol
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Carey a possibilty?

If Williams and Smith/Udeze are gone at 19, and we can't get a trade to move back and grab Jason Babin. Then Vernon Carey is an excellent choice.

I'm going to be so pissed if we get Vilma. What a waste. We've got an excellent MLB in Henderson, getting Vilma would just be a waste of a perfectly good draft choice. I can't explain how stupid it would be to get him. I'd rather get a WR than Vilma.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Carey a possibilty?

c'mon vikeman. vilma could easily make the move to weakside. i'd love to see him there. the more miami players we have on our team the better. these are guys that come out nfl ready. you don't often see a huricane wiff in the nfl. that'd be a good topic, actually.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Carey a possibilty?

I don't like Jason Babin...ick. I hope we don't get him. His weight room strength doesn't translate on the field, he relies only on quickness. I am not sure if a first round pick would be wise to use on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12