BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

The Cardinals Know that we want payback!

Check out this article that I found on the AZ Cardinals website and let me know what you think. You can definately tell that they understand that we aren't over the loss yet, and will want some blood in return.

http://www.azcardinals.com/press/pressdetails.php?sid=2098

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: ukeright: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

The thing is... the vikings know that the cardinals know that the vikings want payback. know what I mean?

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

As much as I want to get back at the Cardinals for knocking us out last season from the playoffs.. dont you guys think that this is getting out of hand?? Seriously.. I was there at the Sun Devil Stadium, right where Nate Poole caught that touchdown and as much as I want payback.. dont you think that our team also played a role in that loss? We were up 2 scores and we gave it up and now we are looking for some retribution and wanting to injure every Cardinal player. I am a Die Hard Viking fan.. and as much as I want payback from the loss.. the past is the past.. we have to look forward now.

Seriously, everyone is looking forward to this saturday to get payback.. but come'on guys.. its preseason.. it doesnt count. We wont put a dent in the Cardinals win/loss record. The cards were just doing what they were paid to do.. and they did it.. we didnt. I just hope none of our players get injured in that game trying too play too hard just to get back at them.. We just need to get that game out of our minds and look forward to this new season and hope that we go all the way.. thats just my 2 cents.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

wanting to exact a little revenge is all fine and dandy, but I think that all the anger left over from that game should be redirected to dominating the NFC North.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Some of you boys are starting to sound logical. These were my points 2 days ago.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

I could care less about the Cards, they aren't a quailty team. The vikes have been playoff spoilers before. a few years later no one cares. games against the cards, the pack, these are battles. We need to win the War (superbowl)
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just my observation...if you truly believe you are a team that is capable of winning the NFC CHampionship, then you best not be focusing too much on the Cardinals.

When the Packers were the the "glory years" of the 90's, the Vikes weren't even a blip on the screen for most of us. We focused on teams like San Fran and Dallas, because we saw them as our peers and our competition. Its the attitude of a champion.

You should be focusing on the Pack, Seattle, Philly, and the Rams. They are the major roadblocks between you and a Lombardi trophy.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

i agree los but if they want to get pumped up, more power to them, just DONT GET HURT!!!! They will be pumped up for the season opener and hopefully every game there after, a tough schedule of hard opponents will help us if we are anything like last year. They have more than enough energy for the entire season. Also go buy Madden, it came out on Tuesday but wasnt advertised to release until today but either way it is good
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander