Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Can't wait "4" Sunday!! Predict how we WIN!

Vikes win by a botched field goal...

Go Vikes !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

resaaconso is offline Waterboy

Vikes win by a botched field goal...
    We have a Bears fan at work, and he ships that dang photo out to the Pokes at least twice a week. He lives in San Antonio, so we cant get to him.
    None

resaaconso is offline Waterboy

This is going to be a battle...I sense the Vikes coaches can play the "lack of respect" emotional card due to the hype machine that the Cowboys generate.

In the end, I think Favre, red zone defense, and home field advantage are the differentiators that lead us to victory in this game. SKOL Vikings!!!
    Best game analysis I've seen on the site. I'd like to think the Pokes rip the Vikes pretty much like they did the iggls, but I'm actually thinking a close game. Dallas red-zone issues, home field, Jared Allen pass rush and a pretty good D-line all go to the Vikes.

Vikes O-line, dallas front 7, injuries to some key players, advantage Pokes.

But I'm thinking we keep AP bottled up, force Favre to make some bad decisions, pop the Cat up the gut for a couple of big plays, and end up winning somewhere about 21-17.

And then, law of averages says at least ONE of the underdogs wins a divisional match. And it ain't gonna be the Jets... ok, so thats a reach...
    None

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Vikes 30
    Cowboys 24
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Vikes 26
    Cowboys 13

A defensive battle will ensue for most of the game. Cowboys make it close at the end of the game, but AD breaks a big one to seal the deal.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

It is going to be a very tough game, the key is our offensive and defensive lines.

If we can give Brett time to throw and pressure Romo all game Vikes win 24 - 14 and onto the Aints.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

garycameron is offline Waterboy

Agree especially about our d-line if we put pressure on homo this is the key to our victory our offense will take care of itself. Favre has had pressure all season and has coped so i am not overly concerned. AP is due a few big games and i think his time has come

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

AZ game was the exception along with the Carolina game. Hopefully McKinnie isn't tipping people off still.

I am not a negative Nancy, but a realist.

I agree that we need to apply the pressure. The problem with the application of pressure on Romo is that he scrambles like Tark. He is so quick to move, avoid and set to throw. That means that our secondary needs to hold their coverage and can't let down.

I say that Harvin and C-Tay are guys that can make a difference this game. We have to keep their D honest.

With AD, CT and pH, we can run or pass to them.

Let's Go Vikes,

SKOL!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Can't wait

Zeus wrote:
    The Vikings win by scoring more points than the Cowboys.
    Nailed that one!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Can't wait

Prophet wrote:
    I'm looking for Romo to be crying by the middle of the third quarter. Pat Morris and Jimmie Johnson team up with a strategy that makes Ware look like a frustrated old man while AD and CT rack up >150 yds on the ground while old man Favre methodically picks apart the 'illustrious' pie D as if it's a pickup game at the park. By the middle of the fourth quarter TJack will be handing off the ball and maybe even draw up a play in the sand just to piss off the Chiller.

Vikings by 17.
    Was correct about Romo and Morris and Johnson making Ware irrelevant. Little short on the ground yardage (109 yds) and correct about Favre playing sandlot ball, but missed on the TJack coming in at the end. I knew I should have gone a little higher on the pts for the win, but, went conservative.

34-3. That's all I need to know when running into pie fans.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345