poult is offline Asst. Coach

cant cry about it now................

but that TD play was after the clock hit zero right? 4th and 6 would have been alot diffrent for the colts. well maybe not against our D, but atleast it would have been a bit harder.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: cant cry about it now................

"poult" wrote:
    but that TD play was after the clock hit zero right? 4th and 6 would have been alot diffrent for the colts. well maybe not against our D, but atleast it would have been a bit harder.
    Yeah, we got screwed again! Where was the Tice challenge...oh yeah, he only challenges when he shouldn't!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    Yeah, we got screwed again! Where was the Tice challenge...oh yeah, he only challenges when he shouldn't!
    We did get screwed on that play!!! The clock was 0 and no snap!!!!!!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "poult" wrote:
    We did get screwed on that play!!! The clock was 0 and no snap!!!!!!
    The refs always give the offensive team an extra half second or so after the clock hits zero. You see it every week, for every team.

skogs02 is offline Starter

cant challenge that anyways i dont think, 4th and 6 and the colts prolly kick a FG.Tice was so stupid at end of 1st half,what a bonehead

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'd have to agree with Josdin. That happens every game, the official watches the clock, then when it hits zero they look at the play if the ball isn't snapped then they call it, it's human error and split second stuff, nobody to blame really, Williams should've knocked the ball down!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!