Dieter is offline Training Camp

Canadian Vikes fan hates the Cowboys

Most of us Canadian fans dont hate the pack as much as you in Minny do (sorry), but this Canadian Vikes fans HATES the Cowboys with a capital H.

Jerry Jones is the devil incarnate, Wade Phillips is a knob and Tony Romi is throwing 3 picks in a losing effort this weekend.

I'll be watching up here in my Bud Grant jersey watching the march to New Orleans (or better yet to the NFC title game against the other geriatric QB :P
    http://www.okanagansun.ca
    https://twitter.com/Okanagan_Sun

Bars92 is offline Rookie

Re:Canadian Vikes fan hates the Cowboys

I gotta say I hate the Pack because I know a lot of Packer fans that liked Farve back in the day and they are one of the more popular teams around here. But yeah I would have to say the Cowboys are my most hated team because of all the douchebags that were Cowboys fans in the early ninties and are suddenly jumping back on the bandwagon.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

I reckon you could probably title this thread "___(insert any region or socio-economic group here)___ Vikes fan hates the Cowboys" and it would work just as well.

Gawd, I hate the cowboys.

realviking is offline Rookie

Dieter wrote:
    Most of us Canadian fans dont hate the pack as much as you in Minny do (sorry), but this Canadian Vikes fans HATES the Cowboys with a capital H.

Jerry Jones is the devil incarnate, Wade Phillips is a knob and Tony Romi is throwing 3 picks in a losing effort this weekend.

I'll be watching up here in my Bud Grant jersey watching the march to New Orleans (or better yet to the NFC title game against the other geriatric QB :P
    This Canadian hates the Pukers, but actually doesn't feel the same animosity toward the Cowgirls. Maybe I haven't been an NFL fan long enough.

Nothing matches my hatred of the Roughriders, though.
    When there's weather to report, I report the weather.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Don't group me like that.

But seriously, I hate the cowturds.
    We're bringing purple back.

TNViking is offline Starter

Growing up in the 70's and watching the Vikings and Cowboys split NFC Superbowl appearances, I've always hated the Cowboys the most. Though the Pack is a close second.

That's why I was hoping our Superbowl run would include beatin' the 'boys this week and the Pack next week. Oh well...

My first game at the Dome was the defeat of the 'boys in the Wild Card game in 2000. Sweet!

Flidais is offline Rookie

I always thought I hated the Pack more than anything until the day I giggled gleefully through that marvelous game they played against the Cowboys.

The day after I came to work, I proceeded to mirthfully detail the game, play by play, to the Cowboy fans here. Several times. I probably took it too far though when I continued to do it all week.

It made me so happy I had to actually grab a thesaurus to look up synonyms of enjoyment to write this post.

Imagine the fun I'm going to have Monday. I wonder how many will call out...

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

I've hated the cowpies ever since the whole "America's Team" crap. If they truly are America's team then I rather be Canadian. But they aren't America's team, they aren't even Texas' team.

The cowgirls are my second least favorite team, Pack will always be #1. My second favorite team is the last team to beat the cryboys.

Playing well in Dec. and winning a playoff game, suddenly makes their ego's grow huge and all the media is drooling over them again. So lets pop their overinflated egos and make the media realize they are WRONG AGAIN, like they were with the Pack over Cards.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]