vikesnation is offline Waterboy

Canada supports the Vikes

Hi all, I am new here but I have enjoyed reading these forums for a few years now, just haven't bothered posting. :-\ I have been a Vikes fan since about 1990, and I have seen some pretty awesome teams,and some pretty terrible teams in that time.
    I have to say,this current incarnation of the Vikes is the worst i have seen in my time.I am so frustrated watching them play,i felt i finally needed to vent somewhere,so i will share my thoughts with other Viking fans.
    Firstly, I think it is absolutely unacceptable,that you have Adrian Peterson on your team, and yet you cannot score TD's. This guy is an absolute stud, but for God's sake, get him some help,even he can't win all by himself,although he came close today. Tarvaris Jackson is awful.....period. The offence is vanilla and predictable.
    I admit i was on the bandwagon,to get Tice outta here,but tbh i miss him.At least his teams were exciting when they lost,and explosive on offense. Zygi needs to get rid of Childress, and replace him with anyone tbh.God I never thought i would say this........but bring back Tice. :-\ I never thought i would say this either...but bring back Culpepper,you could get him for cheap now,and really could he do any worse? Any way thanks for listening.....and Canada supports the vikings.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Canada supports the Vikes

"vikesnation" wrote:
    Hi all, I am new here but I have enjoyed reading these forums for a few years now, just haven't bothered posting. :-\ I have been a Vikes fan since about 1990, and I have seen some pretty awesome teams,and some pretty terrible teams in that time.
    I have to say,this current incarnation of the Vikes is the worst i have seen in my time.I am so frustrated watching them play,i felt i finally needed to vent somewhere,so i will share my thoughts with other Viking fans.
    Firstly, I think it is absolutely unacceptable,that you have Adrian Peterson on your team, and yet you cannot score TD's. This guy is an absolute stud, but for God's sake, get him some help,even he can't win all by himself,although he came close today. Tarvaris Jackson is awful.....period. The offence is vanilla and predictable.
    I admit i was on the bandwagon,to get Tice outta here,but tbh i miss him.At least his teams were exciting when they lost,and explosive on offense. Zygi needs to get rid of Childress, and replace him with anyone tbh.God I never thought i would say this........but bring back Tice. :-\ I never thought i would say this either...but bring back Culpepper,you could get him for cheap now,and really could he do any worse? Any way thanks for listening.....and Canada supports the vikings.
    Welcome.

No more 3 fumble 2 int games for us though please. At least with a shitty pass offense that keeps the ball we can enjoy AD running for meaningless years.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome and SKOL!

Mjölnir is offline Rookie

Well, as someone who also first posted today...

...it seems the best thing that can be taken from today's loss is an increase in the PP.O membership.
    :P

SKOL