Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Can you imagine?

LOL..you're on a roll tonight, vegas.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Can you imagine?

Yeah he is, i thought it hilarious!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Can you imagine?

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    LOL..you're on a roll tonight, vegas.
    hey thanks and say nothing good comes from not takin your pills. I'm proof thats wrong :colors:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Can you imagine?

los, im not counting GB out. even though ur o-line isnt looking 2 good where serena and venesa will be playing and our o-line can shut down kgb and that fat tub of lard thats ur nose tackle and end at the same time, and ur secondary has 2 wear boxing gloves to stop from holding, and ur qb still owes god $2. :wink: seriously though, i think GB could suprise some ppl w/ a good draft and picking up cheap good f.a.s even though i hope they do squat and all thier draft picks r busts. :rr:

coreyd is offline Coach

Can you imagine?

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    Red's leaving, too...so I'm not sure if FAs wanting to come here now when they didn't want to before is because of Moss leaving. Why would Moss's exit make DEFENSIVE players decide to come here?

(Unless they just didn't want to continually get burnt by him in training camp and practice...LOL)
    I think a lot had to do with the fact that we use to come off as an offensive team. I think once Moss left it sent the message that we were going to say fvck the offense. Not like all together, but when he got traded it ended up being pretty clear that are concentration wasnt on offense anymore. And then first Harris, the Williams, and once Smoot popped in here, I think players got jealous and they new that if they wanted to be on an "All-star defensive team." then they would have to come here.

slowlow is offline Rookie

Can you imagine?

true

coreyd is offline Coach

Can you imagine?

The days of watching our defense cost us games are over gentlemen (and triedandtrue)!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Can you imagine?

"vikes09" wrote:
    los, im not counting GB out. even though ur o-line isnt looking 2 good where serena and venesa will be playing and our o-line can shut down kgb and that fat tub of lard thats ur nose tackle and end at the same time, and ur secondary has 2 wear boxing gloves to stop from holding, and ur qb still owes god $2. :wink: seriously though, i think GB could suprise some ppl w/ a good draft and picking up cheap good f.a.s even though i hope they do squat and all thier draft picks r busts. :rr:
    speaking of bust draft picks... hows that punter doing los?

TheHumanComa is offline Waterboy

Can you imagine?

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I think we could have done most of this with keeping Moss.
    No way , the cap space provided by getting rid of Moss gave the team enough room to beef up the defense. With Moss still here we may have been able to sign one good Defender and then hope they pick some rookies ready to start right away from the draft. i didn't like it at first but now i'm lovin' it. Except Moss and the Raiders are looking pretty good too.

eclipse_2303 is offline Starter

Can you imagine?

Lets not get it twisted Plaxico, Gardner & Taylor don't want to play with the Vikings. They want to play with Culpepper. If it were Brad Johnson they wouldn't want to be here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast