Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikoles is offline Coordinator

can you believe it??????????/

Discipline issues for sure as mentioned in another post of mine! You wtach in the end! How sad
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

404 is offline Rookie

"RK" wrote:
    Finally someone wins a game for us. Too bad it wasn't our team. :roll:
    A guy with the flu and a marginal team almost ended our season today. That is just pathetic. When will Cortrell scrap the prevent a win defense? They moved the ball 80 freakin yrds in 1 min with no time outs against us. :angryfire: That is just pathetic.

WE are not ready for the playoffs with the D playing like this.
    I agree, there's not that much to be celeberating for. There's still 2 tough must win games to play, then if we do make it to the playoffs, our linebacking and secondary won't get us far...
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

fanfrom69 is offline Training Camp

"T-Bone" wrote:
    I know a win is a win but to have Tice jumping for joy after that game is embarrassing. Usually shit like that happens to the vikes, so it is nice to be on the other side for once. I just don't think anyone on our team is fired up by our coaching staff. This was a huge game for us, and there was no intensity.
    In a post last week I said the only QB's that didn't look like All-Pro's against us this year were Mcnair(who got hurt) and Harrington... so much for that perspective- glad we won't see Mcnair again.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

Christ, even that chucker on Chicago had a career game against us.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

So let's get this straight...we need a new coach, offensive coord., defensive coord., mike and will LBs, CBs, FG kicker, punter, kickoff man and new owner in order to challenge for the Lombardi trophy. And all this has to be done before Pep and Moss are as old as Jerry Rice.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Lets just bask in the W before we start thinking about what needs to be changed... I for one am just way too happy to think negatively of the game. Obviously it wasn't as good as it could be... but whats the saying? A W is a W!!!!!! Bring on the cheeseheads!!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Feel for the long snapper, but glad for the win!

fanfrom69 is offline Training Camp

"T-Bone" wrote:
    So let's get this straight...we need a new coach, offensive coord., defensive coord., mike and will LBs, CBs, FG kicker, punter, kickoff man and new owner in order to challenge for the Lombardi trophy. And all this has to be done before Pep and Moss are as old as Jerry Rice.
    That about sums it up...

T-Bone is offline Rookie

I guess I should give cortez some credit...he did reach the end zone once and was always inside the 10 today.

That is what the Lions get for the ridiculous pass interference call. That ball was uncatchable. The ref was so quick to call pass inteference just like every other call against the Vikings. Finally, a call goes the Vikings way! I have to have a drink to that one!

Bring on the Pack!
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast