Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Can we win on the road

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm just trying to be realistic! You don't have to jump all over me. 6-2 at home is a pretty damn good record. It's not that often that a team goes
    8-0 at home. There is maybe one or two teams a year to do that. We have the packers on a Friday afternoon after a short week, when they have a bye the previous week, that will be a tough game. Tennessee will be tough as will Seattle like most people have said. Hell I want us to go 16-0 and march through the playoffs. Do I think we will, no. I don't think any team will. I'm just being realistic, we lost to the Giants at home last year. Teams lose at home and on the road, that's just the way it is!
    The Packers is not a tough game at all. We will walk all over them. Tennessee is far better home game for us and we will have to be on top of our game if we want to beat them and seattle. I hope we dont lose at home either heak we need to beat the Giants too. They are starting to annoy me. We better beat them this year.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can we win on the road

Even if the packers are down they will be a tough game. Every year those two games are some of the toughest on the schedule.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Can we win on the road

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Even if the packers are down they will be a tough game. Every year those two games are some of the toughest on the schedule.
    No it wont. We will kill the packers twice this year. The Seattle game is much tougher than that and so is Tennessee. We need to win those games before we worry about green bay. Heak if your worried about GB VKGforlife you should be worried about the bears. Those two will share the cellar of the NFC North.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can we win on the road

Hey, I hope we beat them twice, I'll be at Lambeau on the 14th, but it won't be easy! I don't worry about the bears they have nothing!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Can we win on the road

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm just trying to be realistic! You don't have to jump all over me. 6-2 at home is a pretty damn good record. It's not that often that a team goes
    8-0 at home. There is maybe one or two teams a year to do that. We have the packers on a Friday afternoon after a short week, when they have a bye the previous week, that will be a tough game. Tennessee will be tough as will Seattle like most people have said. Hell I want us to go 16-0 and march through the playoffs. Do I think we will, no. I don't think any team will. I'm just being realistic, we lost to the Giants at home last year. Teams lose at home and on the road, that's just the way it is!

I agree. I think you are being a little more realistic by saying that, then the guy saying the pack at home will be easy. I seem to remember hearing that last year, and they came in and beat us. Never think a game is easy, know matter what team you are playing and where it is at. That is why we lost to 4 damn 4-12 teams last year.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Can we win on the road

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    No it wont. We will kill the packers twice this year. The Seattle game is much tougher than that and so is Tennessee. We need to win those games before we worry about green bay. Heak if your worried about GB VKGforlife you should be worried about the bears. Those two will share the cellar of the NFC North.

I believe we lost to a crappy bears team last year, as well as the pack at home, so there is always reason to worry about loosing, especially after some of the teams we lost to last year.

I remember people saying last year, after we went 6-0, that they didn't see a game, on the remaining schedule, that we would loose. Then look at what happened. You never know in this game. Just because we see a loss or 2 at home, doesn't mean we want it to happen, or that it actually will happen, or that it means our team is bad.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Can we win on the road

The Packers are going to give us two tough games this year, we can always count on that.

They look good against Carolina. They are getting some serious pressure on Delhomme although the blitz has cost them a few times.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12