Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Can we win on the road

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm just trying to be realistic! You don't have to jump all over me. 6-2 at home is a pretty damn good record. It's not that often that a team goes
    8-0 at home. There is maybe one or two teams a year to do that. We have the packers on a Friday afternoon after a short week, when they have a bye the previous week, that will be a tough game. Tennessee will be tough as will Seattle like most people have said. Hell I want us to go 16-0 and march through the playoffs. Do I think we will, no. I don't think any team will. I'm just being realistic, we lost to the Giants at home last year. Teams lose at home and on the road, that's just the way it is!
    The Packers is not a tough game at all. We will walk all over them. Tennessee is far better home game for us and we will have to be on top of our game if we want to beat them and seattle. I hope we dont lose at home either heak we need to beat the Giants too. They are starting to annoy me. We better beat them this year.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  2. #12
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Can we win on the road

    Even if the packers are down they will be a tough game. Every year those two games are some of the toughest on the schedule.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #13
    vikingsalltheway's Avatar
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    773

    Can we win on the road

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Even if the packers are down they will be a tough game. Every year those two games are some of the toughest on the schedule.
    No it wont. We will kill the packers twice this year. The Seattle game is much tougher than that and so is Tennessee. We need to win those games before we worry about green bay. Heak if your worried about GB VKGforlife you should be worried about the bears. Those two will share the cellar of the NFC North.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

  4. #14
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Can we win on the road

    Hey, I hope we beat them twice, I'll be at Lambeau on the 14th, but it won't be easy! I don't worry about the bears they have nothing!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #15
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Can we win on the road

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm just trying to be realistic! You don't have to jump all over me. 6-2 at home is a pretty damn good record. It's not that often that a team goes
    8-0 at home. There is maybe one or two teams a year to do that. We have the packers on a Friday afternoon after a short week, when they have a bye the previous week, that will be a tough game. Tennessee will be tough as will Seattle like most people have said. Hell I want us to go 16-0 and march through the playoffs. Do I think we will, no. I don't think any team will. I'm just being realistic, we lost to the Giants at home last year. Teams lose at home and on the road, that's just the way it is!



    I agree. I think you are being a little more realistic by saying that, then the guy saying the pack at home will be easy. I seem to remember hearing that last year, and they came in and beat us. Never think a game is easy, know matter what team you are playing and where it is at. That is why we lost to 4 damn 4-12 teams last year.

  6. #16
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Can we win on the road

    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Even if the packers are down they will be a tough game. Every year those two games are some of the toughest on the schedule.
    No it wont. We will kill the packers twice this year. The Seattle game is much tougher than that and so is Tennessee. We need to win those games before we worry about green bay. Heak if your worried about GB VKGforlife you should be worried about the bears. Those two will share the cellar of the NFC North.


    I believe we lost to a crappy bears team last year, as well as the pack at home, so there is always reason to worry about loosing, especially after some of the teams we lost to last year.

    I remember people saying last year, after we went 6-0, that they didn't see a game, on the remaining schedule, that we would loose. Then look at what happened. You never know in this game. Just because we see a loss or 2 at home, doesn't mean we want it to happen, or that it actually will happen, or that it means our team is bad.

  7. #17
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    Can we win on the road

    The Packers are going to give us two tough games this year, we can always count on that.

    They look good against Carolina. They are getting some serious pressure on Delhomme although the blitz has cost them a few times.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. On the road again
    By RK. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:23 AM
  2. Road woes....
    By thevikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 06:16 AM
  3. Moon's road to HOF
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 12:42 AM
  4. HIT THE ROAD
    By tosstomoss in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. One less car on the road....
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 01:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •