Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Can we win on the road

Thats my biggest concern. We lost to four teams that were 4-12 last year and i pray that changes this year. We need to win these road games like @Houston, and even against the tough teams like Philly and Indy.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Can we win on the road

Plus we had a problem in preseason, granted it was preseason but we need at least 5 road wins this year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Can we win on the road

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Plus we had a problem in preseason, granted it was preseason but we need at least 5 road wins this year.
    Especially against crappy teams like the Bears, Lions and Texans. We play the Saints and the redskins on the road and those are the games we need to win but heak i hope we win every road game.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Can we win on the road

"whackthepack" wrote:
    If we can win 5 on the road this year we'll end up 13-3, or 12-4 worst case... barring a collapse at home (unlikely). We've already won our toughest game at home..., closely followed by Seattle, then Green Bay or Tennessee. 7-1 at home is not out of the question.

I figure we'll be 11-5: 8-0 at home and 3-5 on the road (7-1 & 4-4 would do it too).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Can we win on the road

I figure that we are going to lose 2 at home and if we can win 5 on the road we go 11-5. 12- 4 would be Great if we can go 7-1 at home.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Can we win on the road

"SKOL" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    If we can win 5 on the road this year we'll end up 13-3, or 12-4 worst case... barring a collapse at home (unlikely). We've already won our toughest game at home..., closely followed by Seattle, then Green Bay or Tennessee. 7-1 at home is not out of the question.

I figure we'll be 11-5: 8-0 at home and 3-5 on the road (7-1 & 4-4 would do it too).
    Green bay is not tough at all coming to the dome. Seattle i worry about and Tennessee. Those are games we need to win but i hope we go 8-0 at home and at least 5-3 on the road.

Can we win on the road

"whackthepack" wrote:
    I figure that we are going to lose 2 at home and if we can win 5 on the road we go 11-5. 12- 4 would be Great if we can go 7-1 at home.
    We wont lose at home i hope. It would be great if we went 8-0 at home and win at least 4 or 5 road games.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can we win on the road

6-2 at home, 5-3 on the road. 11-5 = playoffs!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Can we win on the road

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    6-2 at home, 5-3 on the road. 11-5 = playoffs!
    Dude what pisses me off is when someone sais we will lose at home. Dont say that damn. We can beat every team at home i think. Im not being cocky just i believe the vikings could beat anyone except the patriots that come to the metrodome. We beat seattle last year and i hope we can beat them this year. Tennessee will be our toughest home game.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can we win on the road

I'm just trying to be realistic! You don't have to jump all over me. 6-2 at home is a pretty damn good record. It's not that often that a team goes
    8-0 at home. There is maybe one or two teams a year to do that. We have the packers on a Friday afternoon after a short week, when they have a bye the previous week, that will be a tough game. Tennessee will be tough as will Seattle like most people have said. Hell I want us to go 16-0 and march through the playoffs. Do I think we will, no. I don't think any team will. I'm just being realistic, we lost to the Giants at home last year. Teams lose at home and on the road, that's just the way it is!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast