Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Can we win 1 game without Moss?

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    OK then, I garontee (as Justin Wilson would say)...that the Vikings will be ready to play next week, short week or no short week!
    Seriously Cajun, what the hell did you do with your life before you discovered this forum? I'm not even trying to make fun of you when I say this but the amount of time you spend on here and the number of posts you make per day is borderline ridiculous and definitely not normal.
    I have friends on another forum (corvetteforum) me too...24/7 seems like, and they ain't talkin' about corvettes. Many over 60-70K posts.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    OK then, I garontee (as Justin Wilson would say)...that the Vikings will be ready to play next week, short week or no short week!
    Seriously Cajun, what the hell did you do with your life before you discovered this forum? I'm not even trying to make fun of you when I say this but the amount of time you spend on here and the number of posts you make per day is borderline ridiculous and definitely not normal.
    I didnt know there were any rules on here bartime, what did you do with your life before you came here, for one your a packer fan and you have 300 and some posts on a vikings site, i havnt spent more than 5 minutes on a packer site in my life, your a low life looser who runs around after we loose going "you guys lost ha ha ha, i need attention cause other packer fans dont like me". Get lost dude, your anoying and you constantly attack other members personally, this isnt the first person, if i was in charge your a$$ would be gone.

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Good for you dipshit, I wasn't even talking to you. Since when do I go around saying "ha ha you guys lose"? Just another case of a dumbass like you filled with rage over your loss so you decide to make shit up.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

I didnt make anything up, I dont care who you are talking to, your comments are aimed toward other members that arn't necesarry, you just bring up stupid sh*t when its not necesarry. Why are you always running around starting beef on a vikings board, sounds like a personal problem to me, maybe you dont get enough attention.

We all know that you were in the chat room acting like an a$$, your comments in there reflect "ha ha you guys loose".

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I didnt make anything up, I dont care who you are talking to, your comments are aimed toward other members that arn't necesarry, you just bring up stupid sh*t when its not necesarry. Why are you always running around starting beef on a vikings board, sounds like a personal problem to me, maybe you dont get enough attention.

We all know that you were in the chat room acting like an a$$, your comments in there reflect "ha ha you guys loose".
    And how do you all know this when i never entered your little gay chat room? Kind of hard to talk shit when you never even go in there. Looks like you know more than me since you are a far more intelligent Viking fan.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    At least I am not spending my time posting on a Puker forum, unlike you who needs to come over here and give posters like me grief for being enthusiastic about his team. If you really wanna know...I work full-time and also am in the process of remodeling my house (doing all the work myself)...in addition, I have a fiancee that I spend time with (when we are not both working) and I have other commitments with friends as well. If you look at the timing of most of my posts you will see that they are either late at night (I do admit to being a night owl) or snuck in during the day (when I get a minute or two to take a break from work...I sit at a computer most of the time). Yeah, it is a little excessive, but as long as I am not hurting anyone, who gives a F*CK!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I cant prove anything becaue i dont have the power but i have a real good idea it was you.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    What the hell is "normal" nowadays anyway...and who in the F*Ck appointed you the arbiter of all things normal anyway. If being normal is anything like you, then I will take being abnormal any day! There is no shame in my game.

vikingstw, thanks for getting my back while I was otherwise occupied...I doubt that Packer fans stick together as much as us Viking fans. :salute:

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I cant prove anything becaue i dont have the power but i have a real good idea it was you.
    Well take your real good idea and shove it up your ass because I never went into your chat room. If you want to find out the identity of the mysterious chat room trash talker, why don't you have the mighty webby do some investigation to uncover the mystery of this rotten individual that ruined your evening?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Well take your real good idea and shove it up your ass because I never went into your chat room. If you want to find out the identity of the mysterious chat room trash talker, why don't you have the mighty webby do some investigation to uncover the mystery of this rotten individual that ruined your evening?
    I, for one, don't care who wants to come on this board and talk sh*t...it just makes the time here more eventful and allows me to sharpen my trash-talking skills...so bring it on, bartime, and bring the rest of the Puker fans over too...ultimately, it is all in good fun and I am not losing any sleep over it. I personally wasn't offended by the "trash talker", I just dished it right back to him and laughed at his stupid comments...so who really cares who s/he was...like I said, "Puker fans, bring it on!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast