Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can we win 1 game without Moss?

Were going to lose to the Colts, Packers, Lions and the Jags at the rate we are going at now. This just shows how much of a crappy coordinator Linehan is...he cant do crap without Moss in there, and our defense blows. I dont know if that is Cotrell or the players. Sorry for ranting guys, I am just coming to realize we might not make the playoffs now all because we didnt sit Moss when we needed to.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

we won one half against norleans... guess that isn't good enough... which it isn't! marcus robinson didn't show up tonight we needed a handy posession WR to take charge.

pep2moss is offline Rookie

burleson did that and also a great game by wiggens like always but i think we have a great chance to beat the pack and lions, this game really didnt set us back i think it helped us

dred is offline Training Camp

Moss IS what makes your team.
    [img:508b6ac540]http://sherwooddesign.org/avatars/manning.jpg[/img:508b6ac540]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"dred" wrote:
    I wouldn't go that far...you guys BARELY beat us WITHOUT Moss...I guess that means that we would have KILLED you guys with a healthy Moss...don't worry, we will have him back for the playoffs...we may even see you guys in the SB...the result will be different, I can assure you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

dred is offline Training Camp

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "dred" wrote:
    I wouldn't go that far...you guys BARELY beat us WITHOUT Moss...I guess that means that we would have KILLED you guys with a healthy Moss...don't worry, we will have him back for the playoffs...we may even see you guys in the SB...the result will be different, I can assure you!
    Your right.... it wasn't a clear defeat, but a convincing one nonetheless.

You guys definitely need Moss back in order for you to make the playoffs.
    [img:508b6ac540]http://sherwooddesign.org/avatars/manning.jpg[/img:508b6ac540]

Packerguy is offline Rookie

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "dred" wrote:
    your guarentees mean nothing cajun.

I would agree though that the vikings just are not the same team offensively without moss. That is a no brainer. Actually the vikings played a fairly gutsy game but just came up short.

IF moss doesnt play against the packers next week the packers have an excellent chance to beat them. With moss, I might bet on the vikings unfortunately if I was forced to. With that being said, just about anything can happen in the nfl from week to week. Thats why I make no guarentees.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

OK then, I garontee (as Justin Wilson would say)...that the Vikings will be ready to play next week, short week or no short week!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Colts D line was creating havoc for our front all night...our size should of owned them. They played with heart tonight...something we could learn from.
    As for Moss...of course we need him. But since he's out...we still have good recievers, we just didn't use them. Seems like we tip the D on all our plays anymore. And 2/3 rds of those handoffs were like in slow-motion. We played catch up all night. We had some momentum, but didn't keep it!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    OK then, I garontee (as Justin Wilson would say)...that the Vikings will be ready to play next week, short week or no short week!
    Seriously Cajun, what the hell did you do with your life before you discovered this forum? I'm not even trying to make fun of you when I say this but the amount of time you spend on here and the number of posts you make per day is borderline ridiculous and definitely not normal.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast