Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    He also threw 3 INT's and only managed to lead his team to 13 points. If he repeats that performance, we may have a chance.
    True, that means that he can move the ball though, and with the massive holes in our secondary, he shouldnt have a problem. Just needs to cut down the interceptions.

I'm not viewimg this as a break for our D. We're still tje worst unit in th e league.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Lacy, Jordy and I suspect Green Bay will end it's INT drought as well. They are currently tied for last in the league with only 4 for the year. We actually have twice as many.

Quite possibly Tolzien will have a breakout game as well and elevate all the Packer's fans hopes that they have a legitimate backup to Raaaadgers.
    you all know we make back up qb's and rookies look like Peyton Manning... Given the history... we're in for another loooooong Sunday....

Too bad we can't play the skins every week... that win will prob cost us a chance at another franchise difference maker at QB

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I agree that there's a chance we won't get blown out. In fact, I'd be surprised if we lose my more than 10.

Unfortunately, I still can't see us winning. I suspect Freeman will start this week, so who knows what will happen. For the foreseeable future, any victory will be a pleasant surprise.
    If Freeman gets any kind of timing going and does not throw it 10' over the receivers heads I'm afraid we might win this game. But more likely he get one or more of our receivers hurt by stretching them out and making them vulnerable, and we lose by 21.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

purpledoom is offline Starter
    Sadly I'm finding myself almost not wanting to win. Better chance at a franchise qb at draft time.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I know I shouldn't want us to win at this point .... but ... I want us to kick the Packers ass ... Viking fans need something this year. This has been an ugly one.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    True, that means that he can move the ball though, and with the massive holes in our secondary, he shouldnt have a problem. Just needs to cut down the interceptions.

I'm not viewimg this as a break for our D. We're still tje worst unit in th e league.
    He's throwing against our defense so those otherwise INT's will probably become TD's.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    I see a career game next Sunday for someone in a Green Bay uniform.
    Lacy will maul us for 175 yds!! He will make the pro bowl because of us.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer View Post
    I know I shouldn't want us to win at this point .... but ... I want us to kick the Packers ass ... Viking fans need something this year. This has been an ugly one.
    it doesn't matter if Rogers isn't playing... IF we win it still won't be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post

He's throwing against our defense so those otherwise INT's will probably become TD's.
    Exactly.

I have witnessed all too often a ball literally hitting our db's in the hands or chest and the ball literally bounces off them. It's astonishingly embarrassing to say the least.

My prediction is the pukers destroy us in a rather convincing fashion, Leslie says the same idiotic things, and Alan Williams looks like he just got his wisdom teeth pulled.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    it doesn't matter if Rogers isn't playing... IF we win it still won't be the same.
    I am a looking for anything to hold on to at this point. A win over the Packers has a nice ring to it even if it's a hollow ring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast