Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Can We Beat The Crads?

Of course we can.

But will we??

We need a win, I'd like some form of confidence in my team, but the way the season's going, and with Arizona's WR's, I could see us giving up another one.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

I agree, of course we can win.

I think we do.
    We are due, thats for sure.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe.

At this point, I'm not sure if we can beat anyone.

They just beat Detroit - which is something I'm not sure WE could do right now - so they finally have some confidence.
    Our "D" can handle Leinart, but our "O" likes to give games away.

We CAN win...but don't bet heavily on it.

Caine

ski-doo dude is offline Waterboy

Back to the horse that has been beat to death.
    "BRAD JOHNSON" the offence has no confedence in his ability and either do I ! tug his arse out and put in TJ what better team or time to break him into the NFL with. The Cards D is week and the season is shot unless Brad gets in a time machine and travels 5 years back in time. Shoot Tj can do what Brad is doing!!!! :'( (LOSING!!!!!!!)

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Purple" wrote:
    Question: with three of our four "easy" games now played, all defeats, what do people think of our chances of actually beating the Cardinals?
    They have a 2-game lead on us for the #1 pick, so I hope not.
    Then we need Detroit to beat someone before we lose to them in Week 14 (I'm calling "4th-down, desperation heave into triple coverage" as the final play right now).
    After the Packers beat us in Week 16 (Kampmenn scores TD off BJ fumble), it's smooth sailing to the top of the draft, baby!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

I don't know. I was thinking that we were going to beat; the Bills, the Packers, the 49ers, and the Dolphins, and we lost!! So, I don't know any more. I just show up at the games or watch the games on TV, hoping that we play well. This team is a freaking mystery, wrapped in an enigma, tied by a puzzle, and topped off by a riddle.

I have been a Vikings fan for a loooong time, this is the most confusing team I have ever been around or seen.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    We can not beat the Cardinals nor do we deserve to beat the Cardinals.

I mean really, what's the point of even winning? We already knocked ourselves out of playoff contention, if we lose to the Niners, Packers, and Dolphins in consecutive weeks, why not tack on an Arizona loss in the same column.

I think we're going to lose out.
    Hello Mr. Optimism,

We are actually only two games out of the playoffs.
    I know people will say there is no reason to make the playoffs but for me at least I get to watch one more game,
    drink more beer, have more fun.

The whole NFC is pretty poor and yes we can beat anyone.
    Dallas was left for dead two weeks ago, now they say they are the second best team in the NFC.
    It is amazing how a win will cure all.

It's much easier for the Cowboys to come back from where they were, the beginning of their schedule was difficult and had a lot of tough road games.

2 weeks ago Dallas lost to their arch rival Redskins, in Washington, by a field goal. That put them as 4-4. The other losses came to, Jacksonville w/ Leftwich, Philly week 3 when McNabb was still there and amazing, and against the healthy Giants IMO the best team in the NFC.

Now lets see who we've lost to.
    Chicago, no one expected us to even give them a game.
    Buffalo... Buffalo.
    New England, people expected at least a decent game and we certainly let them down.
    San Francisco, once again I don't know what to say, the San Francisco 49ers beat us.
    Green Bay, another terrible team we manage to lose to.
    Miami, they've been hot, but still no excuse for a loss.

Besides the games that are "expected" losses from our team, Chicago and New England, the combined record of the teams we have lost to is 17-23.

Two weeks ago whe the cowboys were "left for dead" the combined record of teams they had played was 18-12.

The Cowboys came into this season with high expectations, and realistically, the only ones who had high expectations for the vikings were us viking fans, that's why it was so much easier for the Cowboys to come back from the "dead".

We've lost 4 straight-if they aren't hungry for a win now, they should never have been on the field. I think we can win this one-I thought we could beat the pats, gb, sf, miami, and buffalo-I guess we'll have to wait and see. We are only two games out with 6 to play. Our guys should be embarassed and ready to give em hell. I say we win this one in a blowout or just plain blow out.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

I dont know where you got those stats Del, but for 3 1/2 quarters, we ran the ball on first down at least 75% of the time, with the Miami looking for the run.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"ski-doo" wrote:
    Back to the horse that has been beat to death.
    "BRAD JOHNSON" the offence has no confedence in his ability and either do I ! tug his arse out and put in TJ what better team or time to break him into the NFL with. The Cards D is week and the season is shot unless Brad gets in a time machine and travels 5 years back in time. Shoot Tj can do what Brad is doing!!!! :'( (LOSING!!!!!!!)
    You only get one shot at making a first impression....

You've made yours.

Caine

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast