Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Can We Beat The Crads?

you know it is really a toss up which team will show up the one that did in San Fran or the one that played well in seattle oh man my indegestion is acting up again juist thinking about it part of me can see minnesota winning this one......but then part of me is worried ..... I guess sunday will be another day of sitting on pins and needles
    purple and gold are my colors will be til i am in the ground with worms feasting on my rotting carcass. NOT MATTER WHAT HORNS UP PEOPLE
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

"Del" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    We can not beat the Cardinals nor do we deserve to beat the Cardinals.

I mean really, what's the point of even winning? We already knocked ourselves out of playoff contention, if we lose to the Niners, Packers, and Dolphins in consecutive weeks, why not tack on an Arizona loss in the same column.

I think we're going to lose out.
    You play to win. It is the spirit of the game, it is their job, and it is what the fans pay for. No one deserves anything in football, there is no football god handing out penalties for who deserves what and who doesn't. It is a competition and it to be played as such.

Alot of times how you end your season carries over into the next season. It is imparitve the Vikings play well.
    are insane? why would you question the existance of the Football Gods?

ooooohh
    :'(

now we will surely lose to the cardinals.....

we have a excellent defense, but we stack the line and leave passing lanes wide open. begging teams to pass. one thing Arizona is good at is the Pass. if our D holds up we can have a chance but if Denny Green comes out firing and its 21-0 in the first quarter, you might as well turn it off, our Offense is not going to be able to hold out in a shootout.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Call me a 98er if you'd like, but I'm really more of a 96er I was a big Warren Moon fan back in first grade
    ;D

I know we can beat anyone, and we showed that early in the season, but I honestly do not think we will win another game after seeing the past few weeks.

Our offense is worse than ever, we can't keep the ball in our hands for long enough to get anything done and I'm really sick of it.

Everyone here knows that if by some miracle we actually make the playoffs we WILL lose in the first round, no matter who we play we will be the worst team in the NFC playoff picture.

We can't throw the ball, we can't stop the pass.

"You throw the ball to score, you run the ball to win."

If you don't score you can't win. So what's the point of running?

But if we throw the ball we turn it over. If the other team has the ball we REALLY can't score.

So we're in a bad situation eh?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    Call me a 98er if you'd like, but I'm really more of a 96er I was a big Warren Moon fan back in first grade
    ;D

I know we can beat anyone, and we showed that early in the season, but I honestly do not think we will win another game after seeing the past few weeks.

Our offense is worse than ever, we can't keep the ball in our hands for long enough to get anything done and I'm really sick of it.

Everyone here knows that if by some miracle we actually make the playoffs we WILL lose in the first round, no matter who we play we will be the worst team in the NFC playoff picture.

We can't throw the ball, we can't stop the pass.

"You throw the ball to score, you run the ball to win."

If you don't score you can't win. So what's the point of running?

But if we throw the ball we turn it over. If the other team has the ball we REALLY can't score.

So we're in a bad situation eh?

If you are concentrating all your thoughts on this season you have already lost the battle.
    Enjoy the game, the intricacies within the game, the season, the offseason, and short-term (3-5 yrs) and the long-term.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Can we beat the Cardinals? of course we can, question is which Vikings team shows up on the day, the one from the Seattle game or the various representation since then.
    I'm looking for a good defensive game with plenty of hits being put on the birds and some inspired play from our offense and I will be there until the final whistle whatever happens.
    Also want to see DG leave the Dome with his tail between his legs and a pink slip waiting for him back in Arizona.

We're in a bad situation?
    nah but the Cardinals will be come Sunday
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    We can not beat the Cardinals nor do we deserve to beat the Cardinals.

I mean really, what's the point of even winning? We already knocked ourselves out of playoff contention, if we lose to the Niners, Packers, and Dolphins in consecutive weeks, why not tack on an Arizona loss in the same column.

I think we're going to lose out.
    Hello Mr. Optimism,

We are actually only two games out of the playoffs.
    I know people will say there is no reason to make the playoffs but for me at least I get to watch one more game,
    drink more beer, have more fun.

The whole NFC is pretty poor and yes we can beat anyone.
    Dallas was left for dead two weeks ago, now they say they are the second best team in the NFC.
    It is amazing how a win will cure all.
    Wow... never really thought of that.
    Very true.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Big C is offline Coordinator

Of course we can beat the cards. But I'm sure we'll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Man it SUCKS to be a hardcore Vikings fan...
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

MinnyFan is offline Rookie

we better win, cuz im gonna be there and i dont wanna watch my team loose in person at home.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

We jsu lost to 2 of the worst teams in the NFL, dont know why the cards would be any different. Unless maybe Brooks plays, they pass on first down a few times, maybe throw a deep ball.

Del Rio Guest

"CCthebest" wrote:
    We jsu lost to 2 of the worst teams in the NFL, dont know why the cards would be any different. Unless maybe Brooks plays, they pass on first down a few times, maybe throw a deep ball.
    Once again you throw some nonsense out there not knowing what you speak.

Maybe if we pass on first down a few times????

FIRST DOWN 114
    SECOND DOWN 102

THIRD DOWN

We pass more on first down then any other down.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast