Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Herring is offline Training Camp

Can We Beat The Crads?

Question: with three of our four "easy" games now played, all defeats, what do people think of our chances of actually beating the Cardinals?

Del Rio Guest

Re: Can We Beat The Crads?

I think there is a creme out there for Crads. It is not over the counter medication though.

Seriously,

Yes we can beat the Cardinals. There is nothing to suggest we can't. We have been in every game we have played with the exception of one. We can beat the Cards.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thier offensive line is made up of turnstiles.
    The Williams brothers will be in the backfield all day long allowing our DB and LB's to make a few plays resulting in some points for the D or at least giving our Offense a short field which I hope they can turn into some points.

Sure we can beat them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

We can beat the Cardinals if the defense and special teams score our points again.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

We can beat anyone.
    Just haven't.
    A couple bounces here and there and we are above 0.500 and in the thick of things.
    Behind the Bears the next best team is 6-4, only 2 games ahead of the lowly vikings.

As they they always say, thats why they play the games.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

We can not beat the Cardinals nor do we deserve to beat the Cardinals.

I mean really, what's the point of even winning? We already knocked ourselves out of playoff contention, if we lose to the Niners, Packers, and Dolphins in consecutive weeks, why not tack on an Arizona loss in the same column.

I think we're going to lose out.

Del Rio Guest

"Mr" wrote:

I mean really, what's the point of even winning? We already knocked ourselves out of playoff contention, if we lose to the Niners, Packers, and Dolphins in consecutive weeks, why not tack on an Arizona loss in the same column.

You play to win. It is the spirit of the game, it is their job, and it is what the fans pay for. No one deserves anything in football, there is no football god handing out penalties for who deserves what and who doesn't. It is a competition and it to be played as such.

Alot of times how you end your season carries over into the next season. It is imparitve the Vikings play well.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"Mr" wrote:

Hello Mr. Optimism,

We are actually only two games out of the playoffs.
    I know people will say there is no reason to make the playoffs but for me at least I get to watch one more game,
    drink more beer, have more fun.

The whole NFC is pretty poor and yes we can beat anyone.
    Dallas was left for dead two weeks ago, now they say they are the second best team in the NFC.
    It is amazing how a win will cure all.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Hello Mr. Optimism,

We are actually only two games out of the playoffs.
    I know people will say there is no reason to make the playoffs but for me at least I get to watch one more game,
    drink more beer, have more fun.

The whole NFC is pretty poor and yes we can beat anyone.
    Dallas was left for dead two weeks ago, now they say they are the second best team in the NFC.
    It is amazing how a win will cure all.

It takes a while for the '98ers to benefit from reality slaps.
    The Dolphins were sunk four weeks ago, the 9ers beat Seattle yesterday, The Girls beat the Dungy's.
    That's the game.
    The playoffs are fun to talk about, and, frankly I really would like to see them go, but don't really care.
    What I care about is that they correct their problems and play real ball and go out strong.
    This team will be a team to be reckoned with.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

You play to win. It is the spirit of the game, it is their job, and it is what the fans pay for. No one deserves anything in football, there is no football god handing out penalties for who deserves what and who doesn't.It is a competition and it to be played as such.

Alot of times how you end your season carries over into the next season. It is imparitve the Vikings play well.
    NO football gods...just a bunch of football devils handing out BS penalties to teams that DON'T deserve them...they're called REFS!!!
    >
    And we have gotten more than our fair share of BS penalties...not that we don't suck on our own though!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast