"skogs02" wrote:
    Moss is listed as doubtful
    [size=7px][/size]

NOOOOO man don't be sayin that
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Can the Vikes win out?

Yeah i just saw that, its probably tice just startin out as doubtful then he will change it throughout the week.

It would not surprise me if we were without him, just rest him for another week. Although we may need him, the jags are no slouches.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Can the Vikes win out?

As much as I hate to say it, the Vikes are not a 12-4 team. 10-6 sounds more like it, meaning we'd lose 2 more games, but 11-5 is a possibility. I think we're a year away from 12-4 (or better).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Can the Vikes win out?

"SKOL" wrote:
    As much as I hate to say it, the Vikes are not a 12-4 team. 10-6 sounds more like it, meaning we'd lose 2 more games, but 11-5 is a possibility. I think we're a year away from 12-4 (or better).
    I think 11-5, we will lose one more heartbreaker (but not to the Cheese).
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Can the Vikes win out?

i am hoping for 11-5 but would not be suprised at all by 10-6 or 9-7 because my friends Moss does not play defense, but i am hopefull
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Can the Vikes win out?

I can't wait until the vikes win the rest of the games and roll their way right into the superbowl!! All you doubting Thomas'! Alright alright... I know I know... 11-5 is probably where we're going to end up... I just really really want a SB!!!!!

Can the Vikes win out?

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I can't wait until the vikes win the rest of the games and roll their way right into the superbowl!! All you doubting Thomas'! Alright alright... I know I know... 11-5 is probably where we're going to end up... I just really really want a SB!!!!!
    I'm with ya there, and I'm sure every Vikings fan is too. I really do believe our Vikes have the potential to win out. If we can take the momentum of this last win and build on it, we should be fine.

But, more than likely we will have an off game. So, 11-5 would be fine with me! Along with NFC North Champs!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Can the Vikes win out?

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I am totally with you on the hot streak to end the season...and I think that it IS possible (with Moss back at full speed AND the continued improvement of the Defense)...but I would take 9-7, get into the playoffs and THEN get hot and sweep to the Super Bowl title. In reality, I think that we are still a year away from a SB title, but I am willing to be proven wrong...PLEASE VIKES, prove me wrong and win it this year! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Can the Vikes win out?

I don't see the Vikes winning out. We'll whomp the Jags because we have Moss back, but I just don't see our team winning out. The Vikes will lose one more game (probably vs. Seattle), so I think we'll end the season at 11-5 with the NFC North championship. Heck, 11-5 could end up getting us home field advantage throughout the playoffs because the NFC is such a bad conference this year.

Vikes 11-5
    Asspackers 10-6
    Lions 8-8
    Bears 7-9

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Can the Vikes win out?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I think the whole problem is we are trying to protect our D with ball control. Our players fall a sleep doing that. Also, DC plays his best in the fast paced Offense.
    Exactly. And they did the same thing last year, like the game they lost in Chicago. I don't understand the reasoning behind the theory that your offense can't score too quickly because it means the defense will be back on the field. The Colts do it all the time, and the Vikings did it in 1998.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast