Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Metrodump is offline Starter

Can the vikes win the division???

For the last umpteen years, this very website has made an all out effort to trash the pack & Favre. But they keep winning the division. so how long are we gonna keep looking like dumb fricks and keep trashing a sure hall of famer in Favre, while looking like low class trash due to the fact that we have a "stupid packer tricks" forum. Hate the guy or not, he will go down in history as a far better QB than cullppepperr, though many here will never admit that fact.

Anyway, I just see Favre as a guy that can pull this off and win the division over the vikes. Maybe cullppepperr can do it, i dont know

Its up to the Vikes or pack to win the div. We all know that the bears & lions suck

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Can the vikes win the division???

hell yes we can. with 6 wins no doubt. thats how sad our division is.
    We're bringing purple back.

Metrodump is offline Starter

gregair13...ya..you got that right [smile]

Articnv is offline Coach

with having the best talent in the division yes we can.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

8-8 can win this division easily. Its gonna be us or the bears.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Anyone in the division (except the packers :razz: :wink: ) can win it, us if the offense can play consistently and the defense plays like they should be, the Bears could with their Defense, or the Lions with their pretty good defense and the offense (Garcia is going to make them look alot better than Harrington did) So, yes. Right now, anyone can walk away with it.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

We can win, and we WILL WIN MUTHA*&$!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

LunchBox is offline Rookie

I'm not so down on our division. There are 2 teams that are .500 and i don't think that we are that bad. The Pack are done only because of all of their injuries. Our division started slow, but that doesn't mean that it's terrible.

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

"Metrodump" wrote:
    Anyway, I just see Favre as a guy that can pull this off and win the division over the vikes.
    Hey, it won't be that easy for the band known as Brett Favre featuring the Green Bay Packers to jump up and win the division this year. Remember, not only do they have to jump the Vikings in the standings, but also the Bears and Lions...oh wait...nevermind.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Metrodump" wrote:
    For the last umpteen years, this very website has made an all out effort to trash the pack & Favre. But they keep winning the division. so how long are we gonna keep looking like dumb fricks and keep trashing a sure hall of famer in Favre, while looking like low class trash due to the fact that we have a "stupid packer tricks" forum. Hate the guy or not, he will go down in history as a far better QB than cullppepperr, though many here will never admit that fact.

Anyway, I just see Favre as a guy that can pull this off and win the division over the vikes. Maybe cullppepperr can do it, i dont knowits up to the Vikes or pack to win the div. We all know that the bears & lions suck
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    gregair13...ya..you got that right
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    hey, tell me how you smearred up favres pic there on your avatar. I wanna save that photo, as I wish to save a pic of a future hall of famer, unlike our cull don tay crapper
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    Say whatch you want about the packers, but they DOOO play in the elements. Dont you guys hate the fact that the vikes are percieved as a pusy team cuz of the indoors arena??????
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    I am lookin' to sell the metrodome....$50 OBO
    I doubt that you will find very many Vikings fans that will deny That Favre was a great QB & competitor. But he reached his peak long ago & is on a downward slide.

But that doesn't mean we won't trash on him. They are our rivalries & that's just the nature of the beast. He is arrogant & has a "it's all about me" ego.

BTW, do you suffer from Maddenitis? (The undying love for Brett Favre).

A lot of your posts reflect that notion & trash on Dante ( yet your avatar states your favorite player is Dawn-tay Cull-Peppa) the Metrodome.
    You also refer to the Pack as a team tougher than the Vikes because they play outdoors & the "pussy's" play indoors.

I've always questioned which side of the Mississippi "your" team is on.

Ultra, is the verdict still out on Metrodump & the pre-troll background check complete?

But to answer your original question, of course the Vikings can win the division. Packers have a slim chance, with what they have left.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast