Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can Minnesota beat the titans?

"2fat4uVike" wrote:
    Chris Brown got a little banged up vs. the Texans, hopefully he's not 100%, short article regarding below.

Another top runner, Tennessee's Chris Brown, hurt his right shoulder against Houston. Brown was hurt when tackled by Texans safety Jason Simmons after catching a 5-yard pass from Steve McNair on third-and-10. Brown walked off on his own, but he held his right arm stiffly at his side.

A doctor examined Brown on the sideline, and he was able to move his arm. But a team spokesman said it was a shoulder burner.

Brown came into the game as the AFC's leading rusher with 556 yards, including 100-yard performances in four of his first five games.

Simmons sustained a concussion and was lost for the rest of the game.
    So, who came out worse in that? I would have to say Simmons!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

pep2moss is offline Rookie

yes we will win even if randy doesn't play

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"owensforpres" wrote:
    we will beat them i guarantee us a win
    Knock on wood!! Sorry, I'm just superstitious!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

yes, no problem...even without Moss. the vikes might be struggling in part of their game, however, score enough points as usual and they'll be fine. Titans, no real ground threat, no real WR threats, i like our chances.

31 vikes
    24 titans

poult is offline Asst. Coach

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    yes, no problem...even without Moss. the vikes might be struggling in part of their game, however, score enough points as usual and they'll be fine. Titans, no real ground threat, no real WR threats, i like our chances.

31 vikes
    24 titans
    why do you say no real ground game? is brown out for sure now or something, i thought he was just day to day still.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

Yeah, the Vikings can beat the Titans. The Vikings may have defensive and turnover problems but so far this has been the season of the offense. Most the league's top rated offenses are winning while most the league's top defenses are losing.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"daredevil25" wrote:
    Yeah, the Vikings can beat the Titans. The Vikings may have defensive and turnover problems but so far this has been the season of the offense. Most the league's top rated offenses are winning while most the league's top defenses are losing.
    Strange aint it? ONly denver and i believe baltimore have winning records with there a good defense.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Of course, we beat the Tits...like someone said earlier this IS "The Year of the Offense" and we got offense.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Strange aint it? ONly denver and i believe baltimore have winning records with there a good defense.
    It is strange. Of the top 5 "total" defense (I'll get into this later) three of the teams have losing records. Denver and Pittsburgh are the only two top 5 defenses to have winning records. Now if you expand to top 10 defenses, 5 of the 10 teams have a winning record (Broncos, Steelers, Ravens, Falcons, Seahawks). The top 5 "total" offenses, 4 of the 5 teams (Vikings, Colts, Rams, Broncos) have a winning record. You expand that to the top 10, 8 of the teams have a winning record, and the 1 of the teams has a .500 record!

Now if you go into scoring offense and defense (which is more important IMO) things balance out. In scoring defense 8 of the top 10 teams have winning records. In scoring offense 7 of the top 10 teams have winning records and 2 are at .500 currently.

avvie is offline Training Camp

"PAvikesfan" wrote:

31 vikes
    24 titans
    Keep in mind that we are notoriously evil with the playbook.

Nice to see you again, Daredevil25!
    Non Illigitimi Carburandum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast