Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Abyss is offline Training Camp

Can Minnesota beat the titans?

From watching the Texans game and From Watching the Saints game Minnesota has a alot problems with penalties on offensive and Defensive so can minnesota beat the titans if they continue to do that.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Yes. The Titans got beat by the Texans, they are very beatable, Chris Brown can be shut down, and their Defense has some holes. Plus McNair is always injured.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

As are most Minnesota games. This is going to end up being a highscoring shootout, where the winner will be who can outscore who. All I want is Culpepper to continue how he is playing (not necsessarily 5 TD'S) and for the offense to work together and get the ball around. And PLEASE get some pressure on McNair!! however I see The Vikes coming out on top of this one 31-35 just so they can give us all near heartattacks again!
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

Chris Brown got a little banged up vs. the Texans, hopefully he's not 100%, short article regarding below.

Another top runner, Tennessee's Chris Brown, hurt his right shoulder against Houston. Brown was hurt when tackled by Texans safety Jason Simmons after catching a 5-yard pass from Steve McNair on third-and-10. Brown walked off on his own, but he held his right arm stiffly at his side.

A doctor examined Brown on the sideline, and he was able to move his arm. But a team spokesman said it was a shoulder burner.

Brown came into the game as the AFC's leading rusher with 556 yards, including 100-yard performances in four of his first five games.

Simmons sustained a concussion and was lost for the rest of the game.
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

It may be wrong but if he does play, I think our line can contain him. Now our backfield is a different story.
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Vikes can probably keep Brown from a breakout game, but stopping the run is not the Vikings problem...it's stopping the pass. If the Vikings secondary can step up (with some pressure from the DL), then the Titans offense should be no problem...the Vikings offense should be able to take care of the rest.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

This is was one of the games I was worried about. Right up there with the Eagles, Colts, and Jags. I still feel the Titans are very dangerous. Mcnair is a good QB, he could perhaps be a great QB if he had talent around him at WR. And there lays the problem we have a nasty habit of making ok WR's look great.

They have great rushing, a fairly good D. And a really smart head coach who knows that his team is in a dire position. They are hurting and need a win desperately. We are coming off of an all out shootout and confidence is high. There is some serious potential for a loss here.

Can Minnesota beat the Titans? Yes
    Can the Titans beat Minnesota? Yes

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Chris Brown is out.

Vikes win.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

I think we have this game...unless if our team plays like they feel they should win. I hope we look at them as an excellent team...and we will bring our A game. Without Moss in the game it will be close, but I think we will win. I would rather see a close one or even a loss if its better in the long run for Moss to sit. So far no team has been able to stop our O, except for ourselves vs. the Eagles...I dont see our success stopping now. The D will get better, I know they will!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Avoid stupid turnovers.

Avoid stupid penalties.

Vikings offensive juggernaut cannot be slowed, much less stopped, by anyone but themselves.

Vikings go to 5-1.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast