Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Can Daunte run the offense now?

This will help DC in the long run. He won't have to worry if he dosn't get Randy the ball will he have a sideline confrontation waiting on him. Pep showed us last year when Moss was out that the offense can work just fine without him. He also went the majority of the season without Jimmy K. We have plenty of talented guys on the offensive side of the ball. There is no worries on can we score points, we just need to focus on stopping the other team a time or two.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

he better be able to or we are in big trouble

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hm, without Randy Moss catching five passes a game, Daunte is going to completely crumble. I think he's going to throw up before every play, and probably end up crying in the locker room every halftime, refusing to come out for the second half.

(SARCASM ALERT: Caine, the above part was sarcastic...)

Culpepper has always been the best thing you guys have going. He's going to be more than fine. I think his stats go down, his wins go up.

Depends on what's more important to you, I guess.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We want wins, we want wins!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ajefx is offline Rookie

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Hm, without Randy Moss catching five passes a game, Daunte is going to completely crumble. I think he's going to throw up before every play, and probably end up crying in the locker room every halftime, refusing to come out for the second half.

(SARCASM ALERT: Caine, the above part was sarcastic...)

Culpepper has always been the best thing you guys have going. He's going to be more than fine. I think his stats go down, his wins go up.

Depends on what's more important to you, I guess.
    It's funny that you say that, because we've all seen Daunte force it to Randy numerous times when nothing's available; and while he has improved his decision making in the past two seasons, he still does it (anyone else remember our inadaquacies in the red zone last year?) often enough to make one wonder if Daunte really is ready to handle the load...
    <<Hates Ted Cottrell with a passion

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

[size=18px]YES!!![/size]

With Moss out of the picture, Pep won't feel pressured to look for him on every single play. He'll be able to make his reads and go with the best option available without having to hear it from Randy on the sidelines.

randy--moss is offline Rookie

daunte = #1 or #2 qb in league next year without moss ** thats if we can get a new reciever on the other side of burleson, either draft or fa.. i hope..!
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

I was hoping the other reciever was going to be Burress, however Taylor might just become our suprise pick-up of the FA. With the effort he's showing trying to get a contract with the Vikings he just might be willing to work as hard as needed to help us win the SB.

randy--moss is offline Rookie

yea i was hoping burress too...

I've always thought he looked and acted like randy also, thats kinda weird, i dunno, maybe its just me..

*but he hasn't performed up to it, but ya never know..especially with daunte as his qb
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Did we pick up Taylor?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast