Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    why would there be any Packer stuff little own a 1/3 of the store, impression is they carry too much packer stuff by having more than 2 items and one has to be toilet paper with their logo on it
    1. Minnesotans despise Packer fans, but will take their money.

2. Like it or not, before the Vikings first season in 1961, Minnesota was predominately loaded with Packer fans. Several of them retained their fandom for the Pack even though the Vikings became an expansion team.

They passed that fandom on to their kids, who in turn passed it on to there own kids.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoster View Post
    The true America's team, the Green Bay Packers.

Sorry, your protestations notwithstanding... It's not only true, but makes the most sense for so many fans throughout the country.

I for one couldn't really fault anyone left standing here for seeking some professional help at this point, and when my wife had me deliver a bunch of food and clothes to the local homeless shelter, there were two guys with Vikings pull-overs on to help unload it into their facility.

They were very friendly and appreciative, so major props for that.
    so you didn't see them then make sure they charged for that stuff to anyone wearing Packers garb then?? :-)
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12