singersp is offline PPO Newshound

CampTour: Vikings Day 1

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Starters' first attempt at 2-minute drill covers only 20 yards in 10 plays in 1:30, needing a TD. Way too much underneath stuff. #Vikings
    Looks like the old run run checkdown(or screen) Punt offense

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quarterback Christian Ponder missed on a few throws you would like to see him make, but the difference between now and what we saw at training camp last summer and is night and day. Ponder stayed in the pocket and was decisive on most of the throws I saw, which is always an important point for a young quarterback. The best throw I saw him make was about a 35-yard floater down the right sideline, one that sailed over the shoulder of cornerback Chris Cook and into receiver Percy Harvin's hands.
    Seems like right about what I am expecting out of the starting offense right now. Hoping that timing will be better by the end of TC.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Rookie place-kicker Blair Walsh drilled a 55-yard field goal through the middle of the uprights to end practice. The kick had at least another eight yards on it.
    Love seeing this.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=