Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Camarillo hasn't caught on yet

Holzberg wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    I think people should back off on all the BB bashing for a while. Give the guy a chance.

How many of us can relate to the tragedy of life as an NFL Millionaire dragged down by a chronic hangnail?

Let's give him some time.
    How many chances does the guy need? He had 1 good game last year. Are we suppose to wait for his 1 good game this year and say WOW! That guy is awesome! Sign him for another 5 years!

Hell No! Trade him!
    Agreed! This guy has been in the league long enough to know what a professional WR should do in certain circumstances. He still has difficulty getting open. For a guy that's supposed to be fast it should be one of his stregnths. His catching skills aren't all that steller.

Unfortunately he is the #1 WR right now. Nothing the Vikes can do about it at this point unless he would be part of a deal for another WR. I wish VJax came through but SD FO were stringent on their asking price. It is what it is.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

ejmat wrote:
    Holzberg wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    I think people should back off on all the BB bashing for a while. Give the guy a chance.

How many of us can relate to the tragedy of life as an NFL Millionaire dragged down by a chronic hangnail?

How many chances does the guy need? He had 1 good game last year. Are we suppose to wait for his 1 good game this year and say WOW! That guy is awesome! Sign him for another 5 years!

Hell No! Trade him!
    Agreed! This guy has been in the league long enough to know what a professional WR should do in certain circumstances. He still has difficulty getting open. For a guy that's supposed to be fast it should be one of his stregnths. His catching skills aren't all that steller.

Unfortunately he is the #1 WR right now. Nothing the Vikes can do about it at this point unless he would be part of a deal for another WR. I wish VJax came through but SD FO were stringent on their asking price. It is what it is.
    I thought he was the X reciever trying to fill in at the other WR's positions were someone was dinged.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 wrote:
    I don't think Childress knows how to utilize the talent we have on this team properly.
    I can live with that.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit wrote:
    I KNEW we had something in common. Besides the signature line that I stole from you, of course.

-V-
    OUCH, you cut me to the quick my friend.

You should pay a bit more attention though. I haven't been bashing the Noodle much this year.

Its more fun to bash the Noodle Crotch Sniffers.

Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Holzberg wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Hell No! Trade him!

I thought he was the X reciever trying to fill in at the other WR's positions were someone was dinged.
    That never came from me my friend. Berrian was and has been since he's been here the outside man. He hasn't changed because Sid is out.

ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Holzberg wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Hell No! Trade him!

That never came from me my friend. Berrian was and has been since he's been here the outside man. He hasn't changed because Sid is out.
    That was my attempt at humor off of the comment you used with respect to the #1 WR......

Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Holzberg wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Hell No! Trade him!

That was my attempt at humor off of the comment you used with respect to the #1 WR......
    LOL. I know that you know that wasn't from me Mr. Marrdro. Seriously, I knew you were joking but sometimes there are people out there that like to misconstue a thing or two and thing by reading your response that I was one of the ones that said that.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I understand it. hahahahaha

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Camarillo just needs to lose a little weight and do some speed drills.

Years go by and you slow down a little.

We all do.

Just don't make him do kick returns......please.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Infidel wrote:
    Camarillo just needs to lose a little weight and do some speed drills.

Years go by and you slow down a little.

We all do.

Just don't make him do kick returns......please.
    Must be tough at 28
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

It can happen at any age.

Suddenly and without warning you're running the 40 in five seconds.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast