Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Camarillo hasn't caught on yet

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    GC: I've been through a lot of offenses. It's just a matter of getting the right terminology. It took a few days to figure that out, but I'm up to speed. I've got things rolling.
    Idk what the article's title is for. According to Cam he HAS caught on.
    If he is up to speed and we definately need someone who can catch the ball out there, then what pray tell is your assesment of why he isn't more involved?

For the life of me, I can only think of one reason he hasn't been used and none of you guys want to hear it, thats for sure. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I know some of the blame goes to Favre, but not all of it. I don't think Childress knows how to utilize the talent we have on this team properly.
    I haven't been on the Noodles case this week. I've been on the WR corps as a whole.

Our issue is related to not having a big possesiion kindof guy. Without him, the others will get more attention from the defenses because a they don't have to worry about defending that aspect of the scheme.

On a side note, not everything I say/do on here is focused on the Noodle. I leave that to Mars.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    GC: I've been through a lot of offenses. It's just a matter of getting the right terminology. It took a few days to figure that out, but I'm up to speed. I've got things rolling.
    If he is up to speed and we definately need someone who can catch the ball out there, then what pray tell is your assesment of why he isn't more involved?
    He was on the field a lot on Sunday, playing on the right side in 2-WR sets. And that's why he isn't involved - because he has never been an outside WR in the NFL. He's a slot guy. And you, of all people, should know that it's not as simple as "You line up here and run this pattern".
    You cut out the part were I said "I have an opinion but you guys don't want to hear it".

What do you think my opinion is? Probably the same one I've said over and over and over all week.
    I ignore a lot of your posts because they inevitably end up being some snide "Noodle" comment and I'm just tired of it. What's your opinion, then?

=Z=
    Nope, in this instance its more along the lines of people getting tired of me sticking up for BB.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

He has supposedly caught on...
    He just hasn't caught much!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    He was on the field a lot on Sunday, playing on the right side in 2-WR sets. And that's why he isn't involved - because he has never been an outside WR in the NFL. He's a slot guy. And you, of all people, should know that it's not as simple as "You line up here and run this pattern".
    You cut out the part were I said "I have an opinion but you guys don't want to hear it".

What do you think my opinion is? Probably the same one I've said over and over and over all week.
    I ignore a lot of your posts because they inevitably end up being some snide "Noodle" comment and I'm just tired of it. What's your opinion, then?

=Z=
    I KNEW we had something in common. Besides the signature line that I stole from you, of course.

-V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Camarro will be just fine. I have him slated for 11 catches for 105 yards against Detroit.

Put him in the slot and find a different job for Harvin.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Harvin will probably have a headache anyway.....clear sailing.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:

=Z=
    Nope, in this instance its more along the lines of people getting tired of me sticking up for BB.
    You always stick up for the shit players. It is a theme.

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

I think people should back off on all the BB bashing for a while. Give the guy a chance.

How many of us can relate to the tragedy of life as an NFL Millionaire dragged down by a chronic hangnail?

Let's give him some time.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Infidel wrote:
    I think people should back off on all the BB bashing for a while. Give the guy a chance.

How many of us can relate to the tragedy of life as an NFL Millionaire dragged down by a chronic hangnail?

No doubt. McKinnie stood him up at the joy hole last night too. The poor guy needs support, not a constant ribbing.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Holzberg is offline Rookie

Infidel wrote:

How many chances does the guy need? He had 1 good game last year. Are we suppose to wait for his 1 good game this year and say WOW! That guy is awesome! Sign him for another 5 years!

Hell No! Trade him!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast