Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calm Down

funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

Calm Down

Everyone needs to chill out.

Since last night I was freaking out about the loss.
    Thinking about it in perspective though it is no huge deal.
    For some reason I had the image that our season was shot after losing this game, but who knows, this could be just what this team needed.
    After all of the hype during the off-season this is a reality check.
    Bringing Jared Allen, Berrian, and all of the hyped players right back to earth.
    JA was INVISIBLE last night and he knows he needs to make himself a presence, I expect him to come out FUMING against Indy along with the rest of the team.

Green Bay had a few lucky breaks with no calls and miscues, but that happens every time we play them, they always seem to have the edge with the refs, but that is something we need to overcome next time around this season, lets put that behind us and smash some heads in on Sunday against Indy!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Calm Down

I am in no way saying our season is lost over one loss.

I am saying our season is lost if we continue to play at that level.
    When I see them come out and execute even the simplest of gameplans and we can score more than the other team then I will calm down.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

The bigger picture here is that Chilly can't coach (or beat our #1 division rival) and Bevell doesn't have ANY creativity in his playcalls.

Wilf... get rid of Childress already, he's one of the worst coaches in the league.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    The bigger picture here is that Chilly can't coach (or beat our #1 division rival) and Bevell doesn't have ANY creativity in his playcalls.

Wilf... get rid of Childress already, he's one of the worst coaches in the league.
    Yeah, after all of those blitz on T-Jack I was waiting for a screen out near the sidelines with AP...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Even at the end of the game, give him some safe passes.
    We had PLENTY of time.
    Screen to AP, get out of bounds.
    Toss over the middle to berrian on a cross route.
    Spike the ball.
    Take a shot downfield.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:

What a shocking post from you.

As to the lack of creativity crap, Ron Jaworski disagrees with you (and said as much in the 2nd half).

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:

We are running the same shit offense we did in year one. No one if the NFL has a playbook and playcalling that mickey mouse. It's like Tarvaris has the mental capacity of an 8 year old and chilly is scared to run a route other than a come back or fly. Our passing game is a joke.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

As to the lack of creativity crap, Ron Jaworski disagrees with you (and said as much in the 2nd half).

=Z=
    Great... Jaworski disagrees with me...

We lost... because of playcall... got any other worthless points to make?

EDIT: maybe I always post this because it's (gasp....) TRUE!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

TNViking is offline Starter

Our season is by no means over but we have to play better in all phases of the game (including O-line, D-line, pass coverage, QB play, tackling, kick coverage, play calling) and we have only 5 days to turn it around.
    Our early schedule is brutal.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Pardon me if I trust the opinion of someone who actually played the game at the NFL level, went to a Super Bowl, and has spent the last 15 years breaking down game-tape for the best NFL show out there, NFL Match-Up.

Maybe you always post this because you have an incredible stick-up-yer-ass over Childress and always have.

Until you can provide me the details of the offensive and opposing defensive play-calls, I'm going to continue to stomp on this viewpoint.
    You have NO EVIDENCE to support your belief, outside of what you think you see.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Pardon me if I trust the opinion of someone who actually played the game at the NFL level, went to a Super Bowl, and has spent the last 15 years breaking down game-tape for the best NFL show out there, NFL Match-Up.

Maybe you always post this because you have an incredible stick-up-yer-jiggly butt over Childress and always have.

Until you can provide me the details of the offensive and opposing defensive play-calls, I'm going to continue to stomp on this viewpoint.
    You have NO EVIDENCE to support your belief, outside of what you think you see.

=Z=
    He could say the converse is true about what you say.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast