Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Calling out Hovan

"hovan" wrote:
    (Yawn) Bring it on Packer trolls, hovan is ALIVE!!

I'll give you a prediction, the [size=18px]VIKINGS[/size] sweep the
    [size=7px]FUDGEPACKERS[/size] this year. Bring it on Cheese Heads

[size=18px]SKOL VIKINGS!![/size]
    Given the topic of this thread, I'd say any prediction you make pretty much has 0 credibility.

What? No comments on the Chris Hovan thing? I wonder why...
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I'm pretty sure a retarded kid could predict Farve throwing INTs in the playoffs, but you don't see them calling you out.
    No actually about three of them have already tried in this thread.

Get back to me when Pepp gets to the big one. And no, Daunte's age is no longer an excuse, because when Favre was his age he had won a Super Bowl.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

If hovan can't admit it, I can! Hovan definately didn't live up to his potential, but then again neither did Mike McKenzie? For as much credit that you packers gave him he sure got toasted every year by MOSS. Al Harris isn't doing much better if you ask me. Let it go Choke JOb. Just because you can't find a weak piece to our present team doesn't mean that you have to bring up old things so that you have something to talk about here. We live in the Present, and not the past! Which reminds me, you may want to bring up some old memories because you won't have any good ones for at least 5-6 more years. :cheers: :lol: :cheers:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    If hovan can't admit it, I can! Hovan definately didn't live up to his potential, but then again neither did Mike McKenzie? For as much credit that you packers gave him he sure got toasted every year by MOSS. Al Harris isn't doing much better if you ask me. Let it go Choke JOb. Just because you can't find a weak piece to our present team doesn't mean that you have to bring up old things so that you have something to talk about here. We live in the Present, and not the past! Which reminds me, you may want to bring up some old memories because you won't have any good ones for at least 5-6 more years. :cheers: :lol: :cheers:
    And there you go again with that last line, pretty much a copy of what Hovan said before 2003.

Haha you tell me to let go of the past, and you bring up Moss toasting McKenzie?

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Well i brought that up because it is from the past just like Hovan is for us. If you don't like hearing about how much McKenzie sux then don't remind us of our players that didn't work out. It is a new season and we have a new team. The weak pieces that we had are now replaced by much better players. If only you could say the same about your packers.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

LOL.... Al Harris... makes me laugh every time i hear his name. He has to be the highest salary to talent ratio in the entire league. they throw 20 mill at a guy and hope he turns into a good corner??? EEEEK. Even my buddies that are packer fans hate him!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

ChokeJob,

What gives you the right to call out anyone? You've started crap in, and run away from, two seperate threads already. (You have Williams and Fear and loathing).

If anything, it looks like you ARE a troll. Your posts are laden with opinion, but seldom with any form of fact. Worse still, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that the more insults you can cram into a post, the more credible they become.

Such is not the case.

Chris Hovan - as a player - was a bust for the Vikes. He did, however, have one incredibly good game against Favre (2002, in the Metrodome. The game that Favre acted like a cry baby and walked out on with 36 seconds on the clock). After that...nada.

SO WHAT?????

Should we dig through the Packers rosters and dig up every non-performer you guys have had over the past 5 years? That would take quite a lot of typing. Joe Johnson, Antonio Freeman, Mike Makenzie, Mark Roman, Cledius hunt, Ahmad Carroll, Nick Barnett (last season), etc...I could go on for days.

Or, should I instead dig through the PPO archives and call out every Packer fan who's come in here with a false prediction? Geez, I have better things to do with my time.

Bottom line, you start fires, then run away. You keep starting fires, trying to get at least one to take hold so you can hold your head up and validate your existence here. Sorry pal, you aren't that good. We're pretty much fireproof where you're concerned.

So, here's some advice. MAN UP. Talk football. Post HONEST assessments of strengths/weaknesses...even if you're wrong, we may just learn to respect you (There are a couple of Packer fans who do exactly that, and THEY don't take anywhere near the beating you do). For as long as you continue to come in here and bad mouth our team and our members, we will continue to hammer you.

Of course, you don't strike me as the type to take advice when given, so I fully expect you to continue with your foolish ways. I expect you to continue posting trash until faced with irrefutable proof to the contrary, then run away and start crap elsewhere. It's been your M.O. up till now.

But, I tried. What happens from here on out is entirely up to you.

Caine

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Choke job what exactly is your point? That predictions made by members don't always turn out to be true? Who would have thought that? It isn't like everything you've ever predicted has in fact occured.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Actually, to correct Choke's first statement. Hovan is starting at left DT for the buc's. Just an FYI, he is #1 on the depth chart, do your homework.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Actually, to correct Choke's first statement. Hovan is starting at left DT for the buc's. Just an FYI, he is #1 on the depth chart, do your homework.
    That doesn't mean he is good

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

yeah. Joey Harrington is the staring QB for the lions that dont mean he's good either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast