Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Gov Pawlenty's Phone number for the stadium issue

So, by your theory AW, Pawlenty has no say so what-so-ever?? His opinion means nothing?? He has no "Pull" in the Senate?? Just wondering ....

If he wants it done, it will be. His only issue is not increasing taxes in an election year ... which is b/s also.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I CALLED...and told him that I would go up there personally and PIMPSLAP him if he didn't push this through!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    So, by your theory AW, Pawlenty has no say so what-so-ever?? His opinion means nothing?? He has no "Pull" in the Senate?? Just wondering ....
    Well - if you've been paying attention at all to the Twins & Gopher stadium issues as they have worked through the House & Senate over the past month, you'll see that it is the SENATORS who have suddenly screwed with the bills that were approved by the house - specifically to insert the idea of taxes (and tie the Twins & Vikings together with a transportation tax) so that Pawlenty will be forced to veto them - and so that they can then say - "PAWLENTY IS ANTI-STADIUM! HE'S GOING TO LOSE THE TWINS FOR US! HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR HIM????"

It's an election year for the governorship, bruddah. The senators are playing politics because they know they can.

Pawlenty has already said ON THE RECORD that he is for stadiums for all 3 of the concerns - Gophers, Twins & Vikes. Right now - it's the legislature which is screwing things up.

If he wants it done, it will be. His only issue is not increasing taxes in an election year ... which is b/s also.
    You're giving wayyyyyy too much power to the governor. If he had that kind of influence, then the state senate would have passed the Twins bill as it was passed by the house - since it contained no new taxes, beyond the Hennepin county tax.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: calling ALL Vikes fans

I say FIRE THEM ALL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

Well I called the Gov and I am going to call the HOR and the Senate also, and send emails, hopefully if we can get enough, they will listen

Thanks PurpleMafia

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I just e-mailed him.. Not sure what good it will do being that I live in Wisconsin.. Hope alot of e-mails get out to him, and that he realizes that the tradition of Vikings football could be lost forever if the Vikings are forced to leave Minnesota.

I emailed both of the reps for the House and Senate, I am still trying to find their numbers

Thanks PurpleMafia

Here is the info for speaker sviggum.

Red Zone Drive Continues: Contact Speaker of the House Steve Sviggum Today!

With a House-Senate Conference Committee scheduled to meet soon to consider the Vikings stadium plan, it’s important that our state leaders continue to hear from Minnesota Momentum members.

Please contact Speaker of the House Steve Sviggum and voice your support for the Vikings stadium plan.

Here is the contact information for the Speaker’s Office. Be sure to give your name and address when you call or send an email.

Speaker of the House Steve Sviggum

651-296-2273

[email protected]

Thanks PurpleMafia

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

"shawn9876uss" wrote:
    Here is the info for speaker sviggum.

Red Zone Drive Continues: Contact Speaker of the House Steve Sviggum Today!

With a House-Senate Conference Committee scheduled to meet soon to consider the Vikings stadium plan, it’s important that our state leaders continue to hear from Minnesota Momentum members.

Please contact Speaker of the House Steve Sviggum and voice your support for the Vikings stadium plan.

Here is the contact information for the Speaker’s Office. Be sure to give your name and address when you call or send an email.

Speaker of the House Steve Sviggum

651-296-2273

[email protected]
    Shawn,

Thank you for posting that :grin:

Come on guys ,we are in the redzone with this ...... Let's make them hear us!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123