Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105
  1. #1
    bbymkr is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10

    Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    Skol Vikings, let's win this game,
    Skol Vikings, honor your name,
    Go get that first down,
    Then get a touchdown.
    Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
    Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
    Go Vikings, run up the score,
    You'll hear us yell for more. . .
    V-I-K-I-N-G-S
    Skol, Vikings, let's go

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!


  3. #3
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    When is California expected to fall off the side of North America?

  4. #4
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    I think if I am not mistaken, the Majestic company has been trying to solicit the Vikings for a while now.

    Too bad that the Jags and the Chargers can't sell out their stadiums.

    Jags were a Majestic project according to the article.

    So Cal is where they want to build.
    People may not have the money for tickets in Cal, the Chargers are having a difficult time selling out their facility.


  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!


    $800 Million Los Angeles NFL Stadium Wins Council Approval on EIR
    http://www.buildingtradesnews.com/content/view/420/122/

    [img width=450 height=158]http://www.buildingtradesnews.com/images/stories/09news/mar/nfl/photo-12.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    "snowinapril" wrote:

    $800 Million Los Angeles NFL Stadium Wins Council Approval on EIR
    http://www.buildingtradesnews.com/content/view/420/122/

    [img width=450 height=158]http://www.buildingtradesnews.com/images/stories/09news/mar/nfl/photo-12.jpg[/img]
    I like the purple tint in there

  7. #7
    green hornet is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    181

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    I still think vegas would be a better place. Instead of the viqueens, you'd have the drag queens so not that big of a name switch.

  8. #8
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    "green" wrote:
    I still think vegas would be a better place. Instead of the viqueens, you'd have the drag queens so not that big of a name switch.
    hahahahahaha shutup

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    More drawings of what it would look like in LA.

    http://sgvtribune.mycapture.com/myca...8&move=B#Image

    I have been searching for the Majestic Realty on PPO.
    I remember that they had drawings of something similar with Theaters and such and a shopping mall.
    I thought it was a few years back that they first came out with this and that it was on PPO in the threads.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    More drawings of what it would look like in LA.

    http://sgvtribune.mycapture.com/myca...8&move=B#Image

    I have been searching for the Majestic Realty on PPO.
    I remember that they had drawings of something similar with Theaters and such and a shopping mall.
    I thought it was a few years back that they first came out with this and that it was on PPO in the threads.


    None of those drawing show the graffiti that would be all over the building within a week!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Is California going to try to aquire the Vikings?!
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:45 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:40 PM
  3. California Vikings fan
    By joker021971 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 01:23 PM
  4. Lookin to aquire a sig...
    By marcosMN in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:31 PM
  5. Only In California
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 04:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •