Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Caine says goodbye to Red here!!!

"Turboe" wrote:
    Come on Caine, tell us how you really feel, it isnt healthy to hold all that negative energy inside you.
    If he did that he would break PP.O's word censor!

Jiggly butts and pooh all over the place! :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Feel the power that is CAINE!!! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

That was some serious anger lol

Might I suggest some Jesus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

All of my hate for Red was released just by reading that post Caine lol. Congratulations man, I hope you feel much better.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

I just want to thank him for driving the best wideout in the NFL away. Other than that, Caine covered the high points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Man Caine...that was hilarious, but oh so very true!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Man, that verbal tirade sure woke me up from my off season slumber! That's some serious acid tongue there Caine! I approve whole heartedly though and suggest you write a book of your favourite and most passionate skewering soliloquys of ol' Red...I'll be first in line to buy it!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

I want that door to hit him in the a$$ so hard on his way out that the doorknob gets imbedded in his a$$
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Never has the phrase "Good Riddence" applied more than the Red McCombs departure. Look up "Good Riddence" in the dictionary and I bet there's a picture of him.

Financially, I wish him nothing but the worste. Bankruptcy is too good for this guy.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Caine" wrote:
    I am so honored.

So, Red *Squirrel Screwer* McCombs is gone...and I couldn't be happier.

Like a boil on the jiggly butt of the Vikings, we have finally lanced the fondler of deer genitalia. No more cheap seasons so he can cruise for “male companionship� on Hennepin Avenue. No more pre-seasons devoid of talent acquisition. No more threats of moving the team.

Let me be one of many to say, “Get the HELL out of town you cheap F*#K!!!�

I’m sure the hardest part about Red *Michael Jackson is my role model* McCombs leaving Minnesota will be finding someone to discretely pack and ship his gas powered, self lubricating, triple turbine jiggly butt hammer…that and the goat video collection he has.

It galls me to tears that he made sooooo much money on the backs of our beloved franchise. He more than doubled his investment while putting virtually NOTHING into the team. I sincerely hope that he gets caught fornicating with sheep and has the picture spread across every paper in the known world.

As you’ve no doubt guessed, I hate Red *I supply conjugal visits to inmates for free* McCombs with a passion. My hatred is so great, that I cannot – I physically cannot – type his name without placing some sort of descriptor in the middle (Usually listing his devotion to deviant sexual acts). While this may be viewed as childish and immature by some….I don’t care.

I’m sure that other teams will be sorry to see him go. After all, there was no greater guarantee of a mediocre Viking team than having Red *There’s an Iguana in my a$$* McCombs as an owner. I would’ve been happier if he’d made BAD talent decisions rather than NO talent decisions. No, Red *I never met a donkey I didn’t like…..to blow* McCombs did everything in his power to undermine the Vikings…and for that, I hope that a camel defecates in his mouth.

So, go back to Texas you worthless piece of fecal matter. Not only will we now have a better team, but the rodents, farm, and zoo animals of the state of Minnesota are also breathing a collective sigh of relief with your departure.

Caine
    Young man.. that was rather vindictive and pretty blunt.. how many times have you been told to respect your elders? irate:

That was called for, and that was a hoot. The proper send off for the callous Red "I finger the anal orifice of a prepubescent" McCombs whom had the good sense to obliterate his version of a Neverland Ranch and liberate a franchise that's been in its clutches and victimized long enough.. sayonara sucker :thebirdman:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast