Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: C. Taylor Injured

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Could this mean I get to see my MeMo in action this weekend? I hope so! I want to see a little of him before he goes!!
    We all know what part of MeMo YOU wanna see, VQ!
    :P
    Hardy har har Cajun! I just want to see the man play a game!!

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Could this mean I get to see my MeMo in action this weekend? I hope so! I want to see a little of him before he goes!!
    We all know what part of MeMo YOU wanna see, VQ!
    :P
    Hardy har har Cajun! I just want to see the man play a game!!
    I know...but is that ALL you want?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

With all of these groin injuries to TJ,VS and CT, maybe the team has some big balls after all.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    With all of these groin injuries to TJ,VS and CT, maybe the team has some big balls after all.
    Hmm i would say little.
    If they was big then they should be exercised enough not to get hurt in that area.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

This is not a good thing. We can't run it 40 times per game with AD and Moore. This only puts more pressure on our QB, which is never a good thing.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Frostbite is offline Coach

"V" wrote:
    This is not a good thing. We can't run it 40 times per game with AD and Moore. This only puts more pressure on our QB, which is never a good thing.
    You make a good point V.....but I remember the Dolphins running Czonka on nearly every down and basically told other teams " Put your 11 in the Box and see if you can stop him"
    They went on to trounce us and win the S.B.

A.P. can really make a statement this week....and so can the O-line. If Kelly Holcomb and the WRs can just execute at the right time on a few plays the running should be able to do the rest. I'm looking for a win against the Eagles. I think we have a great chance Sunday.
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Frostbite" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    You make a good point V.....but I remember the Dolphins running Czonka on nearly every down and basically told other teams " Put your 11 in the Box and see if you can stop him"

A.P. can really make a statement this week....and so can the O-line. If Kelly Holcomb and the WRs can just execute at the right time on a few plays the running should be able to do the rest. I'm looking for a win against the Eagles. I think we have a great chance Sunday.
    Do you have a link that says Kelly Holcomb will start? Or are you assuming cause Tarvaris has a broken finger?

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Frostbite" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

AD has had his best games when sharing the rock with Taylor.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Frostbite is offline Coach

No link....I was just remembering what it feels like to have the index finger broken.(Was a Catcher once) It will be hard to T.Jack to even think about playing....let alone throwing. That's why I mentioned Holcomb.

You make a good point V about "Sharing the Rock" but you know sometimes it's harder to have to go and then stop and then go again. What I mean by that is this. Once you get going in a continuous game you warm up and begin to get into a groove...the flow of the contest if you will. In some cases players actually respond better by staying in, participating as much as possible. I know Walter Peyton was like that...he hated being taken out and having to in his words "Cool Down" and then have to get back in later.

Hope I am making my point in way that is easy to understand. In any case....A.P. is young and strong....no harm in seeing what he can do??

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"V" wrote:
    "Frostbite" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

AD has had his best games when sharing the rock with Taylor.
    It is possible that me may have his best game sharing with MeMo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast