Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    C. Taylor Injured

    http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/?p=1074
    Vikings running back Chester Taylor was limited in practice this afternoon because of a groin injury. Coach Brad Childress did not mention Taylor’s injury in his late-morning news conference so this is the first we have heard of it.

    Other new additions to the injury report were tight end Visanthe Shiancoe (groin) and guard Anthony Herrera (knee). Both were marked as having limited participation in practice.

    This also was the case with quarterback Tarvaris Jackson, who broke the index finger on his right (throwing) hand Sunday at Dallas. Kelly Holcomb is expected to start this Sunday against Philadelphia.
    Guess that means we'll be seeing MORE of Peterson carrying the ball on Sunday.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    Too bad for Taylor...


    I guess we'll get to see what Peterson does carrying most of the load.

  3. #3
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    Haven't we already seen what AD does when he shoulders the load?
    So what are we going to do at the TE position in Skanky can't go?
    What about the dude we picked up off the Pats squad?
    Does he have a chance to play soon/Is he any good?
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  4. #4
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Haven't we already seen what AD does when he shoulders the load?
    So what are we going to do at the TE position in Skanky can't go?
    What about the dude we picked up off the Pats squad?
    Does he have a chance to play soon/Is he any good?
    Garret Mills? All I know is he's good on Madden 08!
    :P He's fast and a great pass catcher.

    In the real world, I have no idea.

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Haven't we already seen what AD does when he shoulders the load?
    So what are we going to do at the TE position in Skanky can't go?
    What about the dude we picked up off the Pats squad?
    Does he have a chance to play soon/Is he any good?
    Garret Mills? All I know is he's good on Madden 08!
    :P He's fast and a great pass catcher.

    In the real world, I have no idea.
    I hope that he rips it up...just to piss Belicheat off!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    With Chester hurt i guess we can count on peterson getting 25 touches and Memo getting the rest?

  7. #7
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/?p=1074
    Vikings running back Chester Taylor was limited in practice this afternoon because of a groin injury. Coach Brad Childress did not mention Taylor’s injury in his late-morning news conference so this is the first we have heard of it.

    Other new additions to the injury report were tight end Visanthe Shiancoe (groin) and guard Anthony Herrera (knee). Both were marked as having limited participation in practice.

    This also was the case with quarterback Tarvaris Jackson, who broke the index finger on his right (throwing) hand Sunday at Dallas. Kelly Holcomb is expected to start this Sunday against Philadelphia.
    Guess that means we'll be seeing MORE of Peterson carrying the ball on Sunday.
    Well that would suck.....NOT! Give Peterson the damn ball!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    "PackSux!" wrote:
    With Chester hurt i guess we can count on peterson getting 25 touches and Memo getting the rest?
    Wonder if the Chiller and staff will bring in the RB stud we have sitting on the Practice squad?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    Could this mean I get to see my MeMo in action this weekend? I hope so! I want to see a little of him before he goes!!




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: C. Taylor Injured

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Could this mean I get to see my MeMo in action this weekend? I hope so! I want to see a little of him before he goes!!
    We all know what part of MeMo YOU wanna see, VQ!
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 04:20 AM
  2. Abigail Taylor, injured in swimming pool last summer, dies
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 07:42 PM
  3. Chester Taylor Injured at Training Camp - 7/31/07
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 06:14 AM
  4. B. Johnson injured, MeMo is a wuss, Sasser injured.
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 05:32 AM
  5. Taylor Injured
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •