Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Re: C-Pep On The New D

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Pep KNOWS that he now has the defense to compliment his offense...and that he won't have to score so much at the end of the game to win...the defense will make whatever lead the offense gets stand up!
    And if the offense can't get a lead (which isn't likely anyways), the D will probably score and create the lead themselves because they are just that good!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

i find all this ass kissing annoying. every offseason we proclaim that *this* is the year the defense is fixed. dante said the defense was improved alot last year too. We have a very diffent offense and defense this year. i hope they are better. overall they should be. calling our defenses one of the best is an insult to the players. lets see them in *real* action before we start calling them super bowl champions favorites and other rediculous claims.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

nothing wrong with optimism dude.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Del Rio Guest

As is realism.

I agree with you Briboy75. I also see nothing wrong with people getting pumped up over the coming season. They are investing more emotionally so the highs will be higher and the lows will hurt worse.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"briboy75" wrote:
    i find all this jiggly butt kissing annoying. every offseason we proclaim that *this* is the year the defense is fixed. dante said the defense was improved alot last year too. We have a very diffent offense and defense this year. i hope they are better. overall they should be. calling our defenses one of the best is an insult to the players. lets see them in *real* action before we start calling them super bowl champions favorites and other rediculous claims.
    Just remember "fan" IS short for "fanatic"! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VIKE$4LIFE is offline Training Camp

MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START IM GOING CRAZY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12