Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: C. J . wants out of Cincy?

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "tb04512" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Chad is a competitor and is highly respected around the NFL.

Sure, he had some bumps along the way...but hell yes we would take him.

Who are we kidding?
    They are not going to let him go.
    They are just playing bad and we know how the media and crap is when we are bad.
    it is schefter tho... i think im too optimistic
    There is probably a 10% chance we get Ocho.

Do you really think Chillie is going to want to bring in Chad....no, he is just going to ruin the franchise with all these missed opprotunities
    new idea fire chilly for coach who will trade for chad haaha

Thanks josdin00

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Vikes would do better by trying to get Palmer, not that they're getting either but Chad would go nuts with Jackson and the coaching staff here

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

He isn't that bad.
    I just don't like his antics.
    I would take him on my (our) team any day.
    After having the (best or) second best WR, losing the (best or) second best WR you appreciate a quality WR.
    CJ is that on the field on Sundays between noon and 3 pm and 3:05 pm to 6:15 pm.
    He is also good on Mon night and Thurs and Saturdays too.

Without a QB, I am sure that we would not be high on the list of desirable teams to be traded to.
    Also, without a QB, do we want to waste money on a WR we can't get the ball to.
    Optimism would say that our QB will improve and make the most of a talented WR if presented.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    Vikes would do better by trying to get Palmer, not that they're getting either but Chad would go nuts with Jackson and the coaching staff here

New plan-
    1. Fire James Joyce look alike Childress.
    2. Drop Tarvaris
    3. Get marty or someone good for Coach
    4. Sign/draft decent QB.
    5. Trade for Chad Johnson

And somewhere in there we should drop cook and get someone who doesn't like imitating Todd Stuessie.

Now we are Chilly and Tarvaris free and have Chad Johnson and Adrian Peterson. I should be GM.

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

we would be contenders if he was a vike

Frostbite is offline Coach

"VikingsMB" wrote:
    All these guys find the right coach, right organization and become great(er) players.
    T.O in Dallas, Moss in NE.
    Could CJ be the next one?
    Nah.
    What Character this shows too....I mean the typical me first and team second attitude. If we are not winning I'm not gonna try...Are there any players left in this game that have integrity and character to play hard and bring everything you have...every game...regardless of who you play for?? Anybody remember Cris Carter?? How about Robert Griffith?? You want examples from other teams...What about Bolden of the Cardinals?....He's not complaining and plays hard in spite of being on the lossing end of things since he's been there.

These so-called spoiled brat superstars and there bent egos are ruining the game. Let's try and get someone that plays hard because they love the game and love to compete!!
    I'm not sure C.J. is one of those??? I'm tired of $$$$ and endorsements being the only reason you play your hardest. What ever happened to just plain PRIDE in showing everyone your best!!

JMO....Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:

New plan-
    1. Fire James Joyce look alike Childress.
    2. Drop Tarvaris
    3. Get marty or someone good for Coach
    4. Sign/draft decent QB.
    5. Trade for Chad Johnson

And somewhere in there we should drop cook and get someone who doesn't like imitating Todd Stuessie.

Now we are Chilly and Tarvaris free and have Chad Johnson and Adrian Peterson. I should be GM.
    That's alot to do but would be a good start, fire it off to Zygi and see what he says...you might have a new job....don't forget about us

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

if jackson is the one throwing the ball to him then there is absolutely no point
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

tclawmen is offline Starter

"vikinggreg" wrote:

I am assuming you mean go "nuts" as in (T.O. on McNabb) and not statistically. C.J. would go prime evil
    on Jackson within 2 games and would end up being the 2nd biggest waste of talent (I am concerned that A. Peterson will be the 1st) and the 2nd biggest waste of a draft pick (T. Jackson is the 1st). I dont care if we could get R. Moss (playing at his current level) along with Jerry Rice in his prime, if your Q/B sucks your W/R's will be nothing more than decoys or blockers for the running game. When a team becomes one dimensional, like we have, no one player can/will be effective no matter how much talent they have.

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"tclawmen" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:

I am assuming you mean go "nuts" as in (T.O. on McNabb) and not statistically. C.J. would go prime evil
    on Jackson within 2 games and would end up being the 2nd biggest waste of talent (I am concerned that A. Peterson will be the 1st) and the 2nd biggest waste of a draft pick (T. Jackson is the 1st). I dont care if we could get R. Moss (playing at his current level) along with Jerry Rice in his prime, if your Q/B sucks your W/R's will be nothing more than decoys or blockers for the running game. When a team becomes one dimensional, like we have, no one player can/will be effective no matter how much talent they have.
    totally disagree... look at are wide outs now.... wade he is are number 1 guy should be number 3... twill is are number 2 guy should be a 3... ferguson is are number 3 guy and i dont even want him on are team his dropped two tds and rice is a rookie... if we had chad johnsonor even better moss or rice in his prime, tjack could have a guy he could relay on to get open...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast