COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Bye Week Madness

I don't think it's fair...The Vikes face a team for the second week in a row with a bye for the opponent.
    This week the Carolina Panthers have had a week of R&R to get their players healthy.
    My question is this...Does any other team in the NFL face two teams in a row when they have byes? I think this is poor scheduling by the NFL!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Bye Week Madness

This was the 3rd year in a row that we have played Green Bay coming out of their bye week! how the hell is that possible unless it was planned to give Green Bay the advantage!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

mrviking28 is offline Starter

Screw the Bye Week philosophy. We lost out of our bye and won out of GB's bye.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I don't think it's fair...The Vikes face a team for the second week in a row with a bye for the opponent.
    This week the Carolina Panthers have had a week of R&R to get their players healthy.
    My question is this...Does any other team in the NFL face two teams in a row when they have byes? I think this is poor scheduling by the NFL!
    Yeah the Bill's just faced Oakland off the bye week and has the Patriots next, doesnt matter just need to keep winning.

Go Vikes!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

It seems unfair but we can't sit and make excuses. We had our chances coming out of our bye week at Chitown and we blew it. Like someone else said we just need to keep winning!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

and_one_ is offline Training Camp

They may be coming off a bye, but we are coming off a huge win and have lots of momentum.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

I think there is a curse against our team. But I think no matter what we can't be held down!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can't take my pride, nobody can hold me down, oh no, I got to keep on moving!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!