Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Burleson pulls a T.O.

    Hope I didn't scare anyone. No he didn't get kicked out of training camp for a week but he did grab the cheerleaders pom poms during one of the scrimmages. I thought it was a funny pic so I thought I would share it with you guys.


  2. #2
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    lol :lol:

  3. #3
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    CC21,
    I am going to kick your butt. :lol:
    I knew that it had to be something silly or some way to play on what he did(to) today.

  4. #4
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    Jeeze, you nearly scared the living hell out of me. I thought burleson got hurt, got into a fight with tice during a meeting and went home to cry to mommy. :lol:

    Whew.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  5. #5
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    Yea Corey... you scared the piss out of me!!! :evil:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  6. #6
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    Jeez, if we had cheerleaders to even speak of, I'd mention how much your cheerleaders are kind ...of ...um....

    BUT, since we don't, I shan't say a word.






    *oink*
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  7. #7
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    Lol, I had to do it. It was so tempting. :lol:

  8. #8
    Space Coyote Guest

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Hope I didn't scare anyone. No he didn't get kicked out of training camp for a week but he did grab the cheerleaders pom poms during one of the scrimmages. I thought it was a funny pic so I thought I would share it with you guys.
    I'd like to grab her pom-poms...if you know what I mean.

  9. #9
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Jeez, if we had cheerleaders to even speak of, I'd mention how much your cheerleaders are kind ...of ...um....

    BUT, since we don't, I shan't say a word.






    *oink*
    Yeah I know what ya mean...........Plain Jane'rs.
    I want 12 Jessica Simpsons dressed like the Dukes video.
    Hubba hubba!

  10. #10
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    691

    Re: Burleson pulls a T.O.

    "Space Coyote" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Hope I didn't scare anyone. No he didn't get kicked out of training camp for a week but he did grab the cheerleaders pom poms during one of the scrimmages. I thought it was a funny pic so I thought I would share it with you guys.
    I'd like to grab her pom-poms...if you know what I mean.
    :lol:

    Anyways, you scared the living hell out of me.

    Funny pic though.


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cop Pulls Out Gun On Motorcyclist
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. Some guy pulls over cop for speeding
    By Tad7 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:02 PM
  3. Packer pulls out "Don't you know who I am" defense
    By josdin00 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
  4. Benson pulls a Moss
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:30 PM
  5. pack fan pulls a gun on a vikes fan
    By vikez06 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 07:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •