Thread: Burleson

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Burleson

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knight-burlesonplayinglikeanorec&prov=knight&type=lgns

good read about nate burleson being promoted to our number two slot and how he's shown that he deserves it.

i always believed nate could be a solid number two his sophomore year once he settles into this offense with kelly campbell playing the slot. the only negative i see with burleson having the skills to emerge as our no. 2 is the contract we gave robinson to play our number 3 spot.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Burleson

Yeah the 4 year 9 million made no sense, maybe he will get healthy and prove us all wrong and hes worth the money but by the time his contract is up he will be like 34 just dont understand why they dint sign him to like a 2 year deal not 4.

And yes nate is the man, he will succeed. I remeber when he got drafted alot of guys that liked nevada in college football told me how great he was and now that he has a year under his belt and has more confidence he is gonna crank it out.

Burleson

Yea it was a good artical Nate seems to have his head on right and from what you all said look real good, just imagine if you will when Robinson does come on line 100% with these three guys out there those D-backs and secondaries better beware..
    give you goose bumps just thinking about it
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Burleson

"casper" wrote:
    Yea it was a good artical Nate seems to have his head on right and from what you all said look real good, just imagine if you will when Robinson does come on line 100% with these three guys out there those D-backs and secondaries better beware..
    give you goose bumps just thinking about it

Yeah, luckily burleson looks great. We are probably gonna need robinson to be 100% healthy to begin the year, so we can use a lot of 3 WR sets, without bennett and SOD. I bet we through the ball a lot against the cowboys. They should be without woodson and their #2 CB situation looks pretty bad.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Burleson

Do not forget the Vikings have 2 very good tight ends that can catch. So a running game with moe will work and two wr sets will also work.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Burleson

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Do not forget the Vikings have 2 very good tight ends that can catch. So a running game with moe will work and two wr sets will also work.
    Good points. We do need some type of a running attack to keep the defense honest, and I think we have it.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Burleson

I though robinson was a good idea untill I heard about his injury past from my uncle. I am not actually accusing him of this, but for how often he seems to get hurt its almost like he is faking it. I Mean, what are the odds. He starts training camp, gets slightly injured, gets well again, starts the first preseason game, gerts hurt again. Then my uncle said he probibly missed 1/4 of the games he played with the Bears due to injury. Just dosen't seem right to me...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Burleson

Marcus who??? Burleson really looks more like the cris carter that we have been searching for ever since he left us. Hes a good possesion and first down catch guy. I really hope to see him become a more clutch receiver since moss draws all the attention.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a